Social: General Discussion

giffgaff Educator
hazel22

5 a day [26th March 2012]

[ Edited ]

5 a day

Amazing iPad magic, timely advice and a naughty secret - all in today's 5 a day. 

Like 5 a day? Want daily reminders?

5aday1.png The project couldn’t be simpler; a virtual keyboard sits on the screen, while people in control of their own mouse cursor are able to hit a key and play a note. If one wants to get away from the madness of the main lobby, which has the largest population of users, one can make a different room and point friends in that direction by use of a menu toward the botton of the page. Unfortunately, the rooms cannot be made private at this time, so they could in theory be overrun with the same stampede of people found in the lobby

onlinepiano.png

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit andDigg

5aday2.png Good Advice. 

fixit.jpg

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit andDigg.

5aday3.png Time-Lapse of Ocean Currents Looks Like a Living Van Gogh Painting. The Scientific Visualization Studio at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center created this beautiful animation called Perpetual Ocean which visualizes the ocean's surface currents over a 30-month period between June 2005 and December 2007.

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit andDigg.

5aday4.png 

facebook.png

5aday5.png 

So which one was your favourite? Personally mine was the iPad magic! I wonder how they did it?

Til tomorrow!

Hazel

| Yesterday's Edition5 a day Archive | Have Feedback? | Submission Form |

#5adaythread | RSS | Get Email Subscriptions via ifttt.com |

Artwork by Joshaw

5 a day

zerodudex333

Re: 5 a day [26th March 2012]

awesome stuff :smileyhappy:

Get a free SIM with £5 Free Credit!                                       
bonusball

The ipad video was good.

counsellor
samlowe

I'd say a hell of a lot more if someone used my toothbrush to clean a window! :smileysurprised:

beginner
auron

Must have been a lot of work on that iPad presentation!

pjr

I like the 'good advice'.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
beginner
tubah009

wow the ipod vid was good =)