Topics: 624
Kudos: 3,657
Ideas: 15

HTC One X - change menu background?

can this be done?

i mean, when you press your menu button you see your apps on a black background

can i change that black background?

"You can jail the Revolutionary, but you can never jail the Revolution"
MY GIFFGAFF FLYERS AND RECRUITING TIPS // NEW SIM ENVELOPE DESIGN - NO GLUE DOTS!!!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
harrybee1980
Topics: 27
Kudos: 1,616

Re: HTC One X - change menu background?

Don't think it can.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
mathew40
Topics: 111
Kudos: 6,271
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0

HTC One X becomes multiple phones in one when ou use scenes. Scenes are personalized Home creen layouts that you can quickly apply. By witching between scenes, you instantly turn HTC ne X into your perfect weekend phone, travel phone, work phone, or pure play phone.Note: Everytime you add or modify something on the Home screen, HTC One X automatically saves your hanges to the current scene selected.

Using a preset scene

HTC One X features preset scenes, each preconfigured with a different wallpaper and ollection of widgets that reflect different moments in your life. You can choose a scene that is suitable for work, play, travel, or your social life. Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap

> Personalize. On the Display tab, tap Scene. Slide your finger on the screen from right to left to select the scene you want. Tap Apply.

reating a new scene

ou’ll start with an empty Home screen when you reate a new scene. Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap

> Personalize. On the Display tab, tap Scene.

Tap > New. Enter a new scene name, and then tap Done. Personalize the scene by adding widgets and apps, changing the wallpaper, and more. All of your changes will be automatically saved to this scene.

Renaming a scene Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap

> Personalize. On the Display tab, tap Scene. Slide your finger on the screen from right to left to select the scene you want to rename. Press and hold a scene thumbnail, and then tap Rename. Enter a new scene name. Tap Done.

Deleting scenes Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap

> Personalize. On the Display tab, tap Scene.

Tap > Delete. Slide your finger on the screen from right to left to browse through scenes, then tap one or more scenes you want to delete. Tap Delete.
Click onto my Banner and order any FREE sim card with £5 credit.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
If I have helped,Click onto Kudo's or Solution.
thomasb_94
Topics: 119
Kudos: 526

when you press menu you see your apps? what?
Click on the link below to order a free sim with £5 credit on it :smileyvery-happy:
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
rfang
Topics: 14
Kudos: 32

You may want to use a custom launcher like Apex or Nova launcher (Play store) which will give you a lot more customisation options including background for app drawer :smileyhappy:
Get a free giffgaff Sim