Social: General Discussion

mic_fin
Topics: 74
Kudos: 344
Ideas: 1

Iceland bonus card

So I have been shopping at Iceland for the last few weeks. Detrimental to my health probably due to the horse thing. But hey. Their chicken legs are nice...

So you get to the till.... "got a bonus card"

"er no"

"would you like one? "

" no thanks"

well today I had to make 2 trips. And on my return I had filled out and brought back my form...

And now I'm reading the benefits of being a Iceland bonus card holder.

Not only do you get drawn into a quiz you have absolutely no chance on winning every time you shop at Iceland.. But... You have the privilege of gaining 1 single pound for every 25 pound you ask them to put on your card....

Wait.... Did I read this right...

SAVE?... Do you actually mean I can invest a total of 25 pounds to gain 1 pound interest only to be spent at Iceland?

What's going on at all? Surely for every 25 pound I spend would be a better incentive? Surely.....?
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
associate
aymen123

Re: Iceland bonus card

Oh ok
motivator
clinteastwood43

I love both Iceland & Farmfoods lol :-P
Aldi is a fab place also :-D
apprentice
mumtaz1981

Lol
kimchi

That is pretty rubbish XP
In the end, all they care about is making money for themselves.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
weetinamc
Topics: 4
Kudos: 266

lol i just got one of those and i dont spend a lot in it either

photo tinasbanner_zps9427fc9e.jpg
mic_fin

On another note.

I go into pound land to purchase windows seals... Upon reaching the counter. I get asked do I want galaxy for a pound..

and yea.. Aymen.. It's off topic dude. Either leave your own personal experience or close door on way out pal.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
wedgie42

mic_fin wrote:
So I have been shopping at Iceland for the last few weeks. Detrimental to my health probably due to the horse thing. But hey. Their chicken legs are nice...

So you get to the till.... "got a bonus card"

"er no"

"would you like one? "

" no thanks"

well today I had to make 2 trips. And on my return I had filled out and brought back my form...

And now I'm reading the benefits of being a Iceland bonus card holder.

Not only do you get drawn into a quiz you have absolutely no chance on winning every time you shop at Iceland.. But... You have the privilege of gaining 1 single pound for every 25 pound you ask them to put on your card....

Wait.... Did I read this right...

SAVE?... Do you actually mean I can invest a total of 25 pounds to gain 1 pound interest only to be spent at Iceland?

What's going on at all? Surely for every 25 pound I spend would be a better incentive? Surely.....?

I have had a Bonus card for some years now and not seen any benefit at all, apart from being entered into the so called prize draw (Don't even know if they still do it ...LOL)

mic_fin

Did anyone actually watch the Iceland TV programmes the other week? The guy that own the company is completely off his trolley.

And he's actually selling his book.. In Iceland. For a fiver.. I was absolutely flummoxed. Nearly fell over when I saw it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
apprentice
msheikh15

I don't understand ..whats the point of having the bonus card.. it's not even worth it..

Get a free giffgaff Sim