Social: General Discussion

academic
dariocrosier

Re: Late night tonight!

thats why my avatar is what it is :smileywink:

If I helped please give kudos by clicking the star below my name :smileyvery-happy:
If I solved your question please accept my answer as solution :smileyvery-happy:
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
heavy hitter
jonmc95

Well, have fun. :smileyhappy:
If you like the sound of giffgaff why not Order a FREE sim card below that comes with £5 FREE credit!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
chubuking
Topics: 322
Kudos: 830

lol i wouldn't say i am a fan boy i mean look at the issue apple is facing at the moment in america it sold out so quickly and prices have sorred sky high on ebay so thats what i am looking to do really :smileyhappy:

for a micro sim go to http://apps.giffgaff.com/microgaff/directrequest.php?r=chubuking

i always try to give to correct answer so please kudos and accept as solution when i do
academic
dariocrosier

you're going to america to buy an ipad and sell it on ebay?

If I helped please give kudos by clicking the star below my name :smileyvery-happy:
If I solved your question please accept my answer as solution :smileyvery-happy:
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
counsellor
wilky

don't think the ipad 2 is going to get a release tomorrow.. did u read my link?
chubuking
Topics: 322
Kudos: 830

wilky wrote:

na they will wilky there are people queuing out the doors already as we speak !

for a micro sim go to http://apps.giffgaff.com/microgaff/directrequest.php?r=chubuking

i always try to give to correct answer so please kudos and accept as solution when i do
academic
nutellajunkie

Each to their own.. I wouldnt count down for nothin!!.. :smileywink:

ub

You cannot help anybody who is unwilling to, or incapable of, helping themselves. This applies equally to drug addicts, alcoholics and Giffgaff'ers! - Please use the search option before asking for help. No doubt you will find what you are looking for! You will learn so much whilst doing that also. -- You are entitled to judge me in any manner, if you feel you must. You do this with no understanding of me as an individual and therefore your assessment is naturally flawed.

academic
nutellajunkie

..says the open-source fanboi :smileywink:

You cannot help anybody who is unwilling to, or incapable of, helping themselves. This applies equally to drug addicts, alcoholics and Giffgaff'ers! - Please use the search option before asking for help. No doubt you will find what you are looking for! You will learn so much whilst doing that also. -- You are entitled to judge me in any manner, if you feel you must. You do this with no understanding of me as an individual and therefore your assessment is naturally flawed.

counsellor
wilky

chubuking wrote:

wilky wrote:

na they will wilky there are people queuing out the doors already as we speak !

we will see
graduate
andyhjones

I'm not sure whether or not I should buy the iPad 2. I've just sold my iPad to make way for it. Hmmmm

Exciting!.....not sad :smileytongue: