Social: General Discussion

twoleftfeet
Kudos: 320

Moving Pictures to SD card Galaxy Ace

Asking on behalf of a friend now, she has pictures in here gallery folder she wants to move the whole lot to her external SD card but cant find a way.

She has tried the hold and wait for the option to transfer over this does not work also tried app2sd but that didnt help at all either

She would also like to move some music from PC onto phone could she just take SD card out of phone put it into PC and add the music then put back in phone and it would all be accesable on the SD card?

Order a SIM from Me
professor
baconbutty

Re: Moving Pictures to SD card Galaxy Ace

Try es file manager you can move file to anywhere .

banner.png
professor
baconbutty

Also for moving things from the pc I use dropbox no need to connect phone or remove sd card it does it via wireless.

banner.png
mcilwraith
Topics: 108
Kudos: 5,545

isn`t there a usb cable...it would be easy enough then to drag and drop the files either way

if ive given a best answer.please click the button
 photo rangerssim_zps953e8fc3.jpg
paramount7force
Topics: 178
Kudos: 393

connect the phone to your computer then drag the files from your phone onto your sd card. simples.
Mark As Solution or Kudos If I Helped. Thank You!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
blackmack
Topics: 8
Kudos: 100

To move files from phone memory to SD memory inside your phone, your best bet is to use a file manager. You can get one of those on the Google Play Store. OI File Manager is the one I have.

Moving files from your PC to your phone usually involves connecting them physically with a USB lead and treating the phone's SD card as a 'removable disc'. You can, also, use WiFi but that needs another app from the Play Store on your phone plus a corresponding program on the PC.  The phone app for Wifi connection is HERE and the corresponding download you need to install on the PC is HERE.

newcomer
banguru

Go to my files then look for the dcim folder then go from there