Social: General Discussion

rookie
krazykrista

Problems with NUS card getting amazon discount code

My NUS card is still valid and I am trying to buy some books off amazon using the discount code which gives you 5% off and free delivery but i cannot find a code to put in the voucher box on the nus website. I am logged in but the code won't appear. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Click here to order your free sim with £5.00 credit when activated Get a free Giffgaff Sim
chaperon
leonc888

Re: Problems with NUS card getting amazon discount code

Quoted below from Amazon website! It says you use code from the NUS extra website in which i presume you log in with your NUS account to see code!

Hope this helps.

"Take a note of the promotional code as displayed on the NUS Extra website.

On the Amazon.co.uk website, select the items you wish to order using your shopping basket (please note you cannot use the 1-click shopping method when redeeming a promotional code).

In the order form you'll see a box that says "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes"

Enter your promotional code into the box and click the "Apply" button.

You will be able to see that the value of your promotional code has been deducted from the total cost of products in the order summary."
Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
rookie
krazykrista

Re: Problems with NUS card getting amazon discount code

it doesn't work i log into the NUS website but no code appears!

Click here to order your free sim with £5.00 credit when activated Get a free Giffgaff Sim