Social: General Discussion

motivator
presty101

Wentworth prison

So who watched it if you didnt you missed out Wednesday night tv jus got interesting
danmullen
Topics: 17
Kudos: 216

Re: Wentworth prison

[ Edited ]

The only Wentworth I remember was in "Prisoner: Cell Block H" - loved that show! :smileyhappy:

Ah, just read that Channel 5 have done a remake!  Is that what you were referring to?

enigma
simonefaye78

I watched it, just to see what it'd be like and I've gotta say I was pleasantly surprised. I think I'll be watching again next week. I remember watching prisoner cell block h way back when, which was alright, but I think this could be better
So anyway...
Get a free giffgaff Sim
motivator
presty101

Im too young fof that show I must download it to see wt I missed there
sensei
metalhead

I enjoyed it. Well worth watching on 5 on demand for those that missed it.
knick

The only prison where you got 6 months for murder,and another 6 months if you murder again.

tutor
greengiants

Missed that😄 have to watch repeat
Get a free giffgaff Sim
liamkhan
Kudos: 286

Thought it was pretty fantastic, definitely lived up to the hype. Really can't wait for more! Too young to know what Cell Block H was but have read upon it and I remeber Bad Girls so I can't wait for more.

Channel 5 have been getting really great shows lately, it's so weird.
Get a free giffgaff Sim

Happy to help :smileyhappy:
graduate
shrewroo

Talking of Wentworth and Prison - the logical connection is Wentworth Miller in Prison break. Now that is a really awesome program! Incredible stuff. If you've not seen it then I would recommend it above and beyond anything else on TV, now or in the past.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
enigma
simonefaye78

Ah you're making me feel old now, saying youre too young to remember prisoner cell block h haha :smileyhappy: it was a bit of a cult show back in the day, and definitely worth a watch so you can see where the origins of Wentworth prison lie. You'll probably see some similarities between some of the characters, then and now
So anyway...
Get a free giffgaff Sim