Social: General Discussion

matt1111
Topics: 154
Kudos: 1,227

Re: What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Rhetorical question. You need a chicken to make an egg, but how did the chicken get there? 

I know (Harry Hill) FIGHT!

Just because giffgaff has a problem doesn't mean everyone else is...
Follow me on twitter: @iMattDroid93. Say hello or if you want to have a chat then by all means :smileyhappy:
XBL: Fartmonster93
phenomenon
stephenmiller

[ Edited ]

I just read that scientist have identified a protein found in chicken eggs that is only produced inside a chickens ovaries, wether this means that the first egg came from a chicken or eggs themselves have mutated is another question...

Chickens are widely regarded to have evolved from the early dinosaur Archaeopteryx

*edit

Archaeopteryx laid eggs too

instructor
wcssj

rayman92 wrote:

I keep thinking about the answer to this question but havn't found it :smileyvery-happy:

chicken

visionary
govgaff

The chicken, I posted a thread last week.. A hen laid a chick without an egg shell & it was healthy but the mother died of internal injuries. This obviously puts a twist on the age-old question of what came first the chicken or the egg. The chicken came first.
Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they truly are. - Whitney Cummings
pedromap
Kudos: 944

The winged dinosaurs according to some paleontologists. If you believe the evolution theory
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
Star Z2 /Alps X3T
apprentice
kitttykati

When I have nothing to do with my cadets (I'm a sea cadet instructor) I ask my cadets to talk about this for 1 min. Some of the things they say about it can be funny. Watching them try and find the answer and out smart the cadet before them. Really gets them thinking.
former giff-staffer
the_joseph

The egg.

Dinosaurs laid eggs. Millions of years before Chickens evolved.

Now if you ask which came first the Chicken or the Chicken egg...

the_joseph giffgaff educator