Social: General Discussion

bertiebat

Re: Your 5 a day {1st October}

I like this :smileyhappy:

Just love the sunset picture. 

Please mark the best answer when you're sorted :smileyhappy: to help others find it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
counsellor
heathercharters

I was expecting more of a looney tunes roadrunner style ending to the rope swing videolol. That sky shot is my new wallpaper :smileyhappy:

zerodudex333

Awwhh Hazel....this idea is only gonna make giffgaff even more interesting for me..i already love giffgaff enough! :smileywink:

Will definately be checking this thread out everyday, i love littl e snippets of things like this, and it'll be really good to discuss it with others too :smileyhappy:

the Earthscraper idea is interesting..i don't know about everyone else but as long as we don't slowly evolve into moles having these kind of buildings around would be awesome :smileytongue:
Get a free SIM with £5 Free Credit!                                       
a0004uk
Topics: 0
Kudos: 230

Great thread Hazel.

That earth scraper concept looks mental !

Cant believe how far the guy goes off the vine :smileyhappy:

Look forward to tomorrows update.

Photobucket
I also do full sized SIMS for BLACKBERRY etc ... Click Here
jamesd2010
andreww
Mobile Phone: iPhone 5s

Brilliant!! What a lovely idea :smileyhappy:

All SIMs, Micro-SIMs and Nano-Sims include £5 free credit upon activation :smileyhappy:
counsellor
heathercharters

zerodudex333 wrote:
Awwhh Hazel....this idea is only gonna make giffgaff even more interesting for me..i already love giffgaff enough! :smileywink:

Will definately be checking this thread out everyday, i love littl e snippets of things like this, and it'll be really good to discuss it with others too :smileyhappy:

the Earthscraper idea is interesting..i don't know about everyone else but as long as we don't slowly evolve into moles having these kind of buildings around would be awesome :smileytongue:

You think it might be the start of the Morlocks?

giffgaff Educator
hazel22

Thanks all for the comments <3 You r0ck. 

@pinguini - I saw that video yesterday - it's lovely isn't it? :smileyhappy:

@adamboutcher - I do believe Jamesd2010 is creating a temporary form for now for you guys and if it's needed, I'm sure something more official can be created :smileyhappy:

@heathercharters and @a0004uk - I just love how his friend literally dives off a cliff to see if he's ok! That's the most impressive part I think :smileyhappy:

@zerodudex333 - Whilst it's awesome, wouldn't it freaky you out a little, what if there was an earthquake? I hate the thought of being buried alive!! *shivers*

@pinkcalculator, as7861, jamesd2010, govgaff, valdi, jayice, brulaw, bertiebat and andreww - thanks for the comments guys, I'm really glad you liked it! 

jamesd2010

@hazel22 Yes will start that form when I'm back at the PC, which will be soon :smileyhappy:. And thank you Hazel, always putting every effort into the forum.
jamesd2010