Social: General Discussion

academic
nutellajunkie

at-last, the iPhone evolves into something useful!

[ Edited ]

onetwo

Need I say anything else if you already know my Ubuntu obsession...

Its Ubuntu Linux lite, on an iPhone.. still doesn’t give the fruit company an excuse to sell it for such a ridiculous price for such old hardware!!!!

You cannot help anybody who is unwilling to, or incapable of, helping themselves. This applies equally to drug addicts, alcoholics and Giffgaff'ers! - Please use the search option before asking for help. No doubt you will find what you are looking for! You will learn so much whilst doing that also. -- You are entitled to judge me in any manner, if you feel you must. You do this with no understanding of me as an individual and therefore your assessment is naturally flawed.

counsellor
wilky

Re: at-last, the iPhone evolves into something useful!

don't get it
dabbler
fogi

Is that Windows on an Iphone?
Thanks to a troll who "reported" my signature now I removed it. Hope everyone is happy, I really tried to do a little fun here, but GG is on the side of the trolls. So much for the "cool and easygoing" image GG desperatly tries to have.
rudedog

Windows Mobile is terrible!!! lol Any OS other than iOS is taking a step back.

Reach for the stars if anyone has helped you :smileywink: Also Accept the best Solution :smileyhappy:
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!
chaperon
ncfc11

Explain in a little more detail please.

head honcho
jack17938
Mobile Phone: Nokia E7

You take wilky and fogi. I'll get the others. Linux + iPhone = half decent iPhone.
counsellor
wilky

@rudedog, how is android taking a step back lol? its much more customizable that IOS and even if its jailbroken it can't be fully customized.. where as android can without hacking it... if anything is living in the past its Apple and their controlling restrictive ways..

Android is the future
steward
cookiesnfooty

Android the future? You'd rather live in a google controlled world

If I helped you please click the STAR on the left!

Iphone is my rock so if you need help hit me up.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
counsellor
wilky

as Google/YouTube is the biggest thing on the web then yea why not...

android is decently the future... how can you say Google are controlling when Apple control users of handsets.. you spend £400 on the latest over hyped toy and you can't even use it to its potential without hacking into it
rudedog

Wilky, see Android is an excellent OS in its own way and has many followers. I wouldnt say no to getting an Android in the future, so its nothing against Android. But the iPhone has been designed to adapt and work brilliantly with the simple, but very effective, Apple's own iOS. So for an OS to be changed on the iPhone makes no sense.  Besides, like you say in the other post you put up, people do this for the thrill of changing an OS.

Also, Apple does have restrictions. But the iPhone is also very powerful and has set a benchmark for other mobile phone companies to follow.

Now changing the OS for a bog standard phone, like the Samsung H1 ( OS being LiMO  & which was a phone I expirimented with early 2009) is a step in the right direction for sure.

Reach for the stars if anyone has helped you :smileywink: Also Accept the best Solution :smileyhappy:
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!