Social: General Discussion

mememememememememe
Topics: 46
Kudos: 189

career finance 4 trade skills limited

Is this company legit? Someone who lived in my house in the past has a 5k debt. I have been receiving letters for years. First from this company then from cabot finance, who use evactly the same paper and headers for their letters, and today I have received a letter from FIRE who the net tells me are also cabot finance.

Has anyone had dealings with these companys?

Iv sent each an email asking them not to contact me with little success.
governor
carolinel

Re: career finance 4 trade skills limited

i take it the letters are not in your name. we get a lot for past tenants and send them back not at this address. if they loop coming we just through them away.
pioneer
wulfie2010

3 names. Blatantly 1 company?
It's a scam and on the off chance that it's not they have some very suspect business practices.
Bin them and don't waste your time opening the things..
If somebody takes the time to solve your problem, please remember to take time to mark it as solved, it's only fair and saves everyone time.
tom144000
Kudos: 609

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/906719203
Send your findings of the link above to the company director insisting that you are removed from their database. Also, write saying that if they respond then they are entering into a contract whereby you will charge £x for reading each letter received from them. (x should be a really high figure)
Get a free giffgaff Sim
pedromap
Kudos: 874

go to staples and make your own stamp saying return to sender no longer lives at this address --- simples!!!!
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0 -- and nothing else!!!!!
counsellor
rhodeatlas

The three companies are legit. Send a letter back advising debtor does not live there. Send it by recorded or registered post. If the letters keep coming then you can make a complaint to their governing body and or department of justice.
Finally you are not liable for the debt and will appear on credit searches under yours or any family members name.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
counsellor
rhodeatlas

inally you are not liable for the debt and will NOT appear credit searches under yours or any family members name.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
tom144000
Kudos: 609

legit does not = credible
The director has had 11 companies, many just dissolve.
They owe more out than they have in the bank.
It's all stuff you can find on the Internet.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
mememememememememe
Topics: 46
Kudos: 189

Hey guys, thanks for all the replys. I know I'm not liable to pay, its just the worry of bailifs and police and things. This FIRE company got me worried.

I had been returning to sender for ages but they kept comeing and as the first company didn't sound threatening I thought it could have been something important. So I opend it to tell the old housemate. I also told that company. And asked then to stop.

They did stop but then started with cabot finance instead. I returned to sender for a while then opend one. This company use the exact same paper as the train for skills company. What! But yea I emailed them and said don't contact me and they didn't.

Then fire started.

@tom144000 I haven't seen that information I looksed through a few forums but onone said anything out of the norm. But 11 companys under I'm sure its a scam now. Glad its not me involved. Maybe these companys will go under and leave me alone.
busman1
Topics: 313
Kudos: 246

Never open mail that's not got your name 💩 return or bin. It's not your job to inform them who lives there, very simple to find who lives in a house ah? They are fishing, I had 3 years of letters , never opened one lol
Get a free giffgaff Sim