Social: General Discussion

seer
styly

the 2 members that constantly bad mouth giffgaff all over the forums

why have these 2 members not been removed from the forum?

their IP's need banning so they cant come back..

i understand giffgaff like to be transparent but these 2 members are on here EVERY SINGLE DAY, blatanly just to tell people how bad giffgaff is (which obviously the other 99% disagree as we're getting the best deal on the market by a mile)..

i know one of them is not even WITH giffgaff anymore so why they're here DAILY i've not got a clue, obviously got nothing better to do.. BUY A TV ffs..

the other one is constantly telling members with any internet related problem to complain straight to the ASA.. even though he's had the t's and c's quoted to him a multitude of times..

something needs doing as i for one am getttin pissed off and have reacted a couple of times TO these trouble causers.. which will end up with ME in trouble..

COME ON GIFFGAFF, YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKIN ABOUT, DEAL WITH THIS PROBLEM

..please :smileyhappy:

"You can jail the Revolutionary, but you can never jail the Revolution"
MY GIFFGAFF FLYERS AND RECRUITING TIPS // NEW SIM ENVELOPE DESIGN - NO GLUE DOTS!!!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
oslingsby
Topics: 175
Kudos: 1,972
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 27

Re: the 2 members that constantly bad mouth giffgaff all over the forums

Why are you so reluctant for members to voice their opinions on the unlimited internet debate?

Is it because your getting away with something another network wouldn't dream of allowing you to do and the most likely result of the talks will be setting a hard limit on the goodybag internet hence limiting your mobile use?
Get a free giffgaff Sim
solid247
Topics: 119
Kudos: 1,799

Just report content and try to ignore them , thats the way to deal with numpties
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

enigma
stephenmiller

oslingsby wrote:
Why are you so reluctant for members to voice their opinions on the unlimited internet debate?

Is it because your getting away with something another network wouldn't dream of allowing you to do and the most likely result of the talks will be setting a hard limit on the goodybag internet hence limiting your mobile use?

i think I know who he's talking about, at least one and it isn't isolated to the unlimited internet debate.

oslingsby

stephenmiller wrote:

oslingsby wrote:

i think I know who he's talking about, at least one and it isn't isolated to the unlimited internet debate.

ap?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
paultheball
Kudos: 3,926

styly, your anger is well understgood by me.(hope I'm not one of them2). WHAT' is the point of posting if you just say negative stuff? It's not good for the soul. We're bigger than that, don't let it get to yer pal. It's not worth acknowledgement

Feel free to award Kudos to posts that helped you
and BEST ANSWER to the post that solved it :-)
Get a free giffgaff Sim
emma1984alfie2006
Topics: 36
Kudos: 101

I agree, don't see why they are on Here moaning ALL the time!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
giffgaff Educator
hazel22

You have a PM Sugar.

pinkcalculator

Even the very worst offensive and abusive posts were not dealt with onforum so this might not be the best way to air your views to gg, maybe a strongly worded pm to Craig or Vincent would be more suitable
Get a free giffgaff Sim
oslingsby

Uhh, think I may have missed something, anyone get any links?
Get a free giffgaff Sim