27-09-2013 14:22 - edited 10-10-2013 20:04
this take has been absolutely amazing! We had 300 entries Thanks to each every one of you for taking part in take 28.
The 3 members who have won the giffgaff rubix cubes (see spoiler) are:
- kimberlicious - Will: "This was Pinocchio, he wanted to be a real boy. Then he told lies and this in my hand was once his nose." Jenny: "eek"
- rearle - After an hours lecture that covered sartorial history, follicular biology, and thermodynamics, Jenny still thought there no excuse for wearing a bandana.
- am1nab_90 - Jenny: ''im still confused on what your trying to teach me Will''
Well done guys!!!
Please PM me your address so I can send you the rubix cubes.
Take 29 has started and we have doubled the winners for take 29 and onwards to 6 to match up the amount of entries we are getting Check the thread out here.
Click on the spoiler to view the original post:
It is time for Caption This - Take 28! Thanks to all of you who took part in Take 27. We had 125 entries in total! The 3 members who have won the £10 Amazon vouchers and the special prize (revealed below) are:
- oneupkev - Years of jumping out of a magicians hat prepared fluffy later in life"
- bobrobinson - Tiger..Is the hare on my head going grey
- kevstarlive - who's the cheater now?
Well done to you all! I will PM you with the Amazon voucher code
Image for take 28:
This time we have a staff image for you to caption! Thanks Will T and Jenny for posing Check it out below...
What we want you to do:
- Think of a caption that fits the image
- Post your caption on this thread
- Keep an eye on the thread for the three winners to be announced
- One entry per member
- We will announce the winners on the 10th of October
- The best 3 captions will get a bag full of giffgaff goodies
- The winning images will be shared on our Social pages. By taking part, you are agreeing this is fine for us to do
So as promised, here is a pic of the new prize:
Good luck everyone!
Community Educator - Read the latest educator blog series: My Music