Solve your questions

Can I change my Mobile Number?

Question

Answer

Yes you can, but if it's due to nuisance calls we'd advise you to let us know so we can investigate it further.

If they are Premium Rate Services, you can stop them by texting "STOP" to the shortcode number of these services. 

Alternatively, please contact an agent. Select the categories "Mobile Services" and then "Preventing unwanted calls".  Select "Incoming" and give us details about the calls you are receiving. We will then prevent Premium Services from calling or texting you.

If you just want to change your number we can do that also, but please don't ask us to change your number every week! To do so, you can use the same form and click 'Yes' next to 'Do you wish to have your number changed? Please make sure to detail your situation as much as possible, and to state if you want to bar the selected calls after we change your number.

Please be advised that once your number is changed you will have to activate it again with a new top-up of £10 or more. Don't worry, this is not a fee and the money will be added to your existing credit. You don't lose any previous credit either - this top-up is just to tell the system you're ready to go again!

Handy links

Didn't find what you were looking for?  Go here to search again, but if you have no luck then ask the community for extra help.

started by chriskm on ‎20-03-2012 13:38 - last edited on ‎12-04-2014 18:15 by figment_uk
Looking for something?