Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
zuberb

£2.50 100MB Goody Bag with 1p per MB after you run out.

by zuberb on ‎19-04-2010 17:47

OK,

So assuming giffgaff don't want to/can't :

Offer a second £5 "Unlimited" Data Goody Bag

Either because two £5 Goody Bags is confusing (pull the other one :smileyhappy: ).

or perhaps it just discourages people going for the £10 Goody Bag.

or perhaps because offering a £5 Goody Bag with less that 1GB allowance results in everyone complaining 3 give you more...

Offer 1p per MB data

Presumably because it costs giffgaff too much (unless you commit to a minimum spend, since £10 unlimited is OK).

It just isn't worth having a customer that spends 25p a month. I can understand that.

Allow you to have more than 1 Goody Bag active at a time (30 days at a time)

For technical complexity etc. I assume.

So why not offer a £2.50 for 100MB then 1p/MB Goody Bag

This gets giffgaff past the 1p per MB results in some customers with 25p per month spend and hopefully covers the minimum spend cost to allow 1p/MB in the same way giffgaff can offer unlimited for £10 spenders.

If cost of £2.50 transaction processing is too high, then only allow it from existing credit. Surprised giffgaff don't do that for £5 Goody Bag already.

Very, very, very Light Data users can carry on with current 50 per day.

Yes you can make (virtually)everyone happy all of the time :smileyhappy:

Hi all, it is simply not posiible for us to offer a £5 (or lower) internet bundle as it would cost us more than the initial £5 we'd get from you. Data is still really quite expensive to the networks, as it is something that is still being heavily invested in (the networks themselves) which pushing the price itself up. Because of this cost, it makes this idea unsuitable.
Comments
by geekonthepc on ‎19-04-2010 18:14

I have to say - it's a nice idea. It may be a bit complicated to work out, but it might work. 

Announcements

Join us for Call of Duty

Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:5,757 members 4,285 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: