Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
0 Kudos
jon_doe

Allow other forms of I.D. for age verification.

by jon_doe on ‎25-03-2012 16:08

I'm 30 something or other!!! I have no driving licence, no passport, not even a birth certificate. My only legal I.D. is a smartcities card........ And yes that is legal I.D.

Ideas? I haven't got many -

Maybe the ability to upload a photo of yourself (hey if I take out my false teeth I look pretty **bleep** old!!!)

Prescriptions are classed as legal ID (so I'm told)

Uhhhhh

Photos of your visa card???

Raise a case and ask for your Adult Content Bar to be removed. The agents will ask you a few questions, perform a few checks and If you lie to us about your age, you're committing fraud. But no ID needed to remove it the slow way, Kind regards, Hazel.
Comments
by jon_doe on ‎25-03-2012 16:09

Ooops I swore!.... I like the way the forum handles it :smileyhappy:

by wolvesfortheprem on ‎25-03-2012 16:57

Not sure wether prescription are used as ID? isnt there an option on it to tick the box if your under 16 and in education?

Photos would not be proof of how old you are, Plus anyone can photoshop an image or send a fake image. I guess they assume majority of people have drivers license or passport

by remz93 on ‎25-03-2012 17:22
Are you saying this because of the Internet? I didn't show my passport or driving liscense and got the internet restriction lifted
by nuttymoo on ‎26-03-2012 11:41

I know Citizen ID cards with a PASS logo on are legal ID.

Citizen Card.jpg

Maybe if they could accept the card numbers off these types of cards? 

by giffgaff Educator on ‎06-04-2012 10:40
Status changed to: Not For Us
Raise a case and ask for your Adult Content Bar to be removed. The agents will ask you a few questions, perform a few checks and If you lie to us about your age, you're committing fraud. But no ID needed to remove it the slow way, Kind regards, Hazel.
Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:3,553 members 4,044 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: