Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
samirah123

CUSTOMER SERVICE

by samirah123 on ‎23-09-2010 17:01

I wanted to suggest that gg should have a customer service number which we can call or text for free for help. I was abroad and there was a network which you could text the customer service members for help with anything and you'd get a faster reply than an email.

PLEASE KUDOS IF YOU WANT TO VOTEE:smileyhappy:

The whole point of giffgaff is that we do not have call centres, so this would go against our ethos and this is therefor not a suitable idea for us.
Comments
by aks782 on ‎23-09-2010 17:08

Won't happpen, as it goes against everything giffgaff stands for (minimal use = minimum waste), besides they won't be able to support such a feature will their current 14 employees!

by tobyriding on ‎23-09-2010 17:11

This will never happen. Giffgaff passes on the savings that it makes from not having a call centre onto us, the customers, resulting in cheaper calls. Any help that is required is answered via the community forums, or if you can't find an answer there you can 'ask an agent' by email.

by bongosquid ‎23-09-2010 18:31 - edited ‎23-09-2010 18:32

Erm, the whole point off giffgaff is that there are no call centers, which makes everything cheaper, and you get a helpful community of users if you have questions... No kudos for you, sorry! :smileytongue:

by jamesdn on ‎23-09-2010 19:42

That's a bit like asking mcdonalds to sell fried chicken

by dawsonator1 on ‎23-09-2010 22:50

Not a new idea and totally against the ethos of gg. If against it; it would just drive costs up, ruin the community support concept and cost us all more in the long term.

by vincent on ‎01-10-2010 11:04
Status changed to: Not For Us
The whole point of giffgaff is that we do not have call centres, so this would go against our ethos and this is therefor not a suitable idea for us.
by mobbs on ‎04-11-2010 18:31

Would I be able to get a Sim card for the iphone 4?

by tobyriding on ‎04-11-2010 18:38

You get a normal sim and carefully cut it down to size using scissors (that's what I did, works fine) or you can buy a microsim cutter for a few quid.

by jamesdn on ‎04-11-2010 19:35

Sorry but how on earth does someone end up on this post of all posts to ask for an iPhone SIM card...

Really makes you wonder!

by johnrobson ‎11-04-2011 12:48 - edited ‎11-04-2011 12:49

It stinks when you are trying to get help with a problem and you can't get it because there is no-one there to give it. This so called community can't help either and all you get is "Ask the community" driving you nuts because you go in circles ending up where you started.

samirah123 wrote:

I wanted to suggest that gg should have a customer service number which we can call or text for free for help. I was abroad and there was a network which you could text the customer service members for help with anything and you'd get a faster reply than an email.

PLEASE KUDOS IF YOU WANT TO VOTEE:smileyhappy:

Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
How are you going to spend your payback?
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:5,879 members 3,915 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: