Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
liamwli

Change the 24 hours notice on the ask an agent page?

by liamwli on ‎14-04-2012 11:26

On the ask an agent page, it says 24 hours. Agents have been taking longer and longer to respond lately, so I think it should say:

Agents can take up to 48 hours to respond. On average they respond within 24 hours.

This will stop new customers getting annoyed waiting for agents to respond :smileyhappy:

Kudo if you agree - giffgaff look at ideas with 10 or more kudos!

Liam

Hi guys, I've checked in with the Service Manager who has confirmed our agents are responding to cases well within 24 hours, so this idea isn't needed, but thank you for your contribution and I look forward to your future ideas!
Comments
by jamesd2010 on ‎14-04-2012 11:29
No, because on average it is 24 hours, all cases I've raised in the last week have obtained a reply in under 24 hours. The reply times are looked at by giffgaff and if needed be the time change will be announced in service updates :smileyhappy:.
by rlproper on ‎14-04-2012 11:40
It sounds a fair request - but I am not sure of the facts here.
by solid247 on ‎14-04-2012 11:42
I ask a agent 2 days ago it took 2 hours ? It depends on what answer they need to find to solve the question
by giffgaff Educator on ‎14-04-2012 11:42

Hi Liam,

I'd be interested to know why you think the agents are on average taking longer and longer to respond on the majority of their cases and then I can feed this back to the team :smileyhappy:

Kind regards,

Hazel. 

by navi51 on ‎14-04-2012 11:43
perhaps the small print should include the agents 5 day SLA assuming it still is applicable
by liamwli on ‎14-04-2012 11:45

Doesn't matter, looks like they have speed up recently :smileyhappy:

by redux cicerone on ‎14-04-2012 12:47

hazel22 wrote:

I'd be interested to know why you think the agents are on average taking longer and longer to respond on the majority of their cases and then I can feed this back to the team

I think I could mention two cases gaining no response for 24 days rather than 24 hours, and 10 weeks to answer a question about the credit balance removed during the much delayed activation of a replacement for a faulty SIM, plus other issues. One support thread has been barred from access by me for more than 3 weeks now, and the bar happened while there were still issues surrounding activation.

But I think some of the staff are already aware of those and a couple of other details, and are leaving it to someone else ... 

by stephenmiller on ‎14-04-2012 14:31

I think that changing it would frustrate more people than it helps, if your phone isn't working or whatever then waiting 24 hour hours is a long time but setting a benchmark of 48 hours for a reply, I think most people would rather leave the network rather than wait that long for a reply from customer services.

Like the others I haven't seen the stats for agent response times so I couldn't even guess whether this was necessary or not so I can't support sorry.

by stephenmiller on ‎15-04-2012 16:58

I think that the main issue with agent response times isn't the response time to your initial query it's the response time to follow ups to that query, if you exchange five messages with an agent that could take up to five full days which I'm sure you'll agree does not cry out efficiency. 

by knoppixeu on ‎16-04-2012 03:11

The average time is 24 hours so I doubt this will be changed. Good spot though! 

Announcements

Join us for Call of Duty

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
How much would you pay to unlock a phone?
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:5,806 members 2,936 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: