Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?

Disable Balance Pop-ups

by simon69c motivator ‎16-02-2010 12:26 - edited ‎16-02-2010 14:40

While for some users, having your giffgaff call balance pop-up after each text or call is really handy, for others it can be a real pain - especially on some handsets where the pop-up is quite intrusive.

Unfortunately this cannot currently be set on or off individually - it is either on for everyone (as it is now) or off for everyone.  Personally I don't mind too much either way, though I can appreciate that it is probably more of an issue for those who don't like it than those who do, so I wouldn't really miss it if it was turned off (especially as you can request an on-demand balance by sending *100# anyway).

If you would prefer it to be off for everyone then please Kudos this idea, if you would prefer to have them left on then please add a comment.  Ideally I suppose we could have the option to turn off and on individually - but that would be a longer term goal as the system would need to be changed to incorporate that.

Comments
by bkfromcatford on ‎26-02-2010 11:32

At the moment I think it is probably a good novel idea, but maybe for heavier users it is an annoyance. The best compromise would be the ability to let the "viewer" decide.

by openminder on ‎01-02-2014 10:35

I haven't read all the opinions, being a sofrware I understand the way you presented the problem.

My personal opinion as a user:

Give priority to adding the feature of disabling/enabling them to each user, I have just moved from Vodafone and this is the first thing I don't like about giffgaff.

Regards,

Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
Do you have someone you consider a friend on the community?
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:5,132 members 1,942 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: