Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
olidoo

Educators on Duty

by olidoo ‎17-11-2011 16:54 - edited ‎17-11-2011 16:57

I know that ideas to have an educator shedule have been rejected but this idea is different - so please don't mark it as a duplicate of that.

What I propose is, for the educator that is currently on duty has their name on the top of the community. This could be changed easily and every time an educator logs on.

Please see the below image to see how this'd look, obviously giffgaff won't make it in Microsoft Paint so the real item would look better.

If you like this idea and would like to see it implemented, click the yellow star at the top of the page! :smileyhappy:

Regards,

Oliver :smileyhappy: 

To see the image in a larger form, just click on the image :smileyhappy:

If a member wants to contact an online Educator, please use the 'report content' function. If you PM an Educator there is never a guarantee on when we will reply.
Comments
by saydur on ‎17-11-2011 17:28
good idea but i dont think its going to be hapening soon
by tim74 on ‎17-11-2011 18:04
It's a good idea but i expect trying to implement it would break the whole website for several days. Not sure why the lithium script seems so flaky.
by welshdragon92 on ‎17-11-2011 18:34
This is a nice idea hope to see it in the future :-) kudos
by yuwa on ‎17-11-2011 19:52

this is a no-brainer.. needs to be implemented asap, especially, agents are not able to cope with the demand..

by duddriks on ‎17-11-2011 20:11
Good idea
by azizulhaque on ‎17-11-2011 23:12

Like it.. Kudos :smileyhappy:

by stephenmiller on ‎18-11-2011 00:35

Something similar to this has been posted before, Teddy77 suggested a timetable, I know it's different but having a widget showing which educator is online was discussed in the comments. As the idea is marked as not suitable I would assume that the comments as well as the original idea were deemed not suitable.

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/ideas/v1/ideapage/blog-id/ideas_01/article-id/26093/

by seer philiplittle40 on ‎20-11-2011 19:27
Its not really necessary to know who is online - contact them by reporting the post and it goes to all of them online at once :smileyhappy:
by giffgaff Educator on ‎21-11-2011 12:42
Status changed to: Not For Us
If a member wants to contact an online Educator, please use the 'report content' function. If you PM an Educator there is never a guarantee on when we will reply.
by drlatheef on ‎12-05-2012 19:11
I quite like this idea as maybe a user wants to PM a educator about another reason and finding an educator that is online can be tedious. Additionally, new users may rather talk to an educator than asking the community therefore having a status of which educators are online would be especially useful for them :-)
Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
Are you aware of the #alltheboss campaign?
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:4 members 2,440 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: