Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
ibiza

Expose and close the Microgaff clique for its self appointed power and oligopoly traits.

by ibiza on ‎14-03-2012 23:17

Why is there a Microgaff - and why after writing to them 9 months ago am I not yet listed?

Its just a little clique and should be ended if there is not reasonable access for other members.

As with all ideas about microgaff - as it is independant and member run, this is not something Giffgaff can consider or implement and so is being set as not suitable.
Comments
by ibiza on ‎14-03-2012 23:18

OLIGOPOLISTIC even!!!!!!!!!!!!:smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

by martinwallis on ‎14-03-2012 23:21
I never understand this microgaff clique business. I just signed up to it by filling the form in about 3 months ago. I am in no clique.
by aaabzx3 on ‎14-03-2012 23:21
no it should not be closed.
by aaabzx3 on ‎14-03-2012 23:21
I signed up to it few months ago too
by cheekypj on ‎14-03-2012 23:22
There has to be the correct amount of demand for microgaff I guess. As it costs members to send out sims. So if everybody was to do this there would be people losing out cash as not every sim gets activated so this would not make it worth anybody sending out the sims. There needs to safe guards to cover members costs at the end of the day
by ibiza on ‎14-03-2012 23:23

@martinwallace - I asked 9 months ago - so congratuations on getting in!

I wonder if its only people who are in it that think its OK to keep it as a clique?

How often do you get to send out sims from microgaff?

by giffgaff Educator on ‎14-03-2012 23:24
Status changed to: Not For Us
As with all ideas about microgaff - as it is independant and member run, this is not something Giffgaff can consider or implement and so is being set as not suitable.
by mgb2 on ‎14-03-2012 23:24

it should be opened up for all members equally

not closed and kept for priviledged few. It's not very community minded this little clique of UNFAIR earners.

the sooner giffgaff act to restore the EQUALITY the better.

by martinwallis on ‎14-03-2012 23:25
I didn't have to ask I just signed up on the microgaff site and that was that I started receiving requests, no need to congratulate me, I didn't do anything special. I get requests everyday.
by ibringkarma on ‎14-03-2012 23:26
Eventually it will be disbanded anyway so don't fret. The day is coming that most new phones will be micro Sim and then the current system won't cope and gg will offer them straight from the factory. Mark my word it will happen
Announcements

Join us for Call of Duty

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
How much would you pay to unlock a phone?
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:4,456 members 1,873 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: