Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
dugblare

FREE MONTHLY REWARDS

by dugblare on ‎22-03-2012 09:12

I know many of us get payback points which is a reward for serving the community but there are many members who simply do not have the time to spend looking through members questions and more importantly do not know the answers to many of their problems.

However it would be a good marketing tool for giffgaff  to have a monthly draw for all members which could comprise of prizes where they give out goodybags say 10 x£25 Goodbags, 20 x£15 Goodybags, 30 x £10 goodbags or something similar.

Halifax Bank do something similar (albeit much bigger) for their savers.

This idea might well bring in more people to giffgaff and also make it interesting for those not receiving payback for the reasons quoted above

Comments
by yuwa on ‎22-03-2012 09:48

this would certainly take away focus away from the recent outage too...

by clearbluesky on ‎22-03-2012 10:25

Not really enough prizes to make anybody think they could win.

by solid247 on ‎22-03-2012 10:28
Its not a new idea there has been quite a few regarding draws promotions ect .....Please use the idea search facitity before posting ... Thanks for the suggestion n keep thinking :smileyhappy:
by solid247 on ‎22-03-2012 10:29
by simma2011 on ‎22-03-2012 10:40

giffgaff users should receive bonus calls and texts I think.... O, t- mobile even avoidance reward there customers for there custom.. I spend a fortune on my phone and I would like some kind of reward..lol.. I earned £5;09p for the other sim I ordered that got registered... I'm a woman...women like suprises.. haha.. Surprise me giff gaff! lol

dugblare wrote:

I know many of us get payback points which is a reward for serving the community but there are many members who simply do not have the time to spend looking through members questions and more importantly do not know the answers to many of their problems.

However it would be a good marketing tool for giffgaff  to have a monthly draw for all members which could comprise of prizes where they give out goodybags say 10 x£25 Goodbags, 20 x£15 Goodybags, 30 x £10 goodbags or something similar.

Halifax Bank do something similar (albeit much bigger) for their savers.

This idea might well bring in more people to giffgaff and also make it interesting for those not receiving payback for the reasons quoted above

by dugblare on ‎22-03-2012 11:10

The idea behind my posting was that the rewards would be for everyone who has activated a sim card, not just members on this forum. The rewards would be in the form of a free goodybag as that is the most popular. The value and number of awards would be decided by GG based upon a sum of money (part of their marketing budget) they decide to allocate

This way everyone who has a GG sim card in their phone would have a chance of winning.

The proposal is quite different to some of those previously proposed ie competitions, most kudos etc etc which are forum restricted

by solid247 on ‎22-03-2012 12:23
@dug Theres half a dozen ideas same or similar not just the that one ... But that particular was the first ever posted >this one is just about identical http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/goodybag-and-credit-prizes/idi-p/60101
by dugblare on ‎22-03-2012 14:25

OK another idea dead and buried......LOL

I will have to start thinking outside the box. I think thats the expression......LOL

Thanks all for your comments much appreciated

by solid247 on ‎22-03-2012 15:12
@dug Outside the box is good lol ........ But read this :smileyhappy: Duplicate. Checker http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute-Innovation-Promotion/Idea-duplicate-checker/td-p/2987473
by tammydat on ‎22-03-2012 16:11
Not too bad
Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
Are you aware of the #alltheboss campaign?
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:1,456 members 4,044 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: