Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
stephenmiller

Fix up the shop

by stephenmiller on ‎17-10-2011 01:40

Some of you may be aware of the Giffgaff shop at http://goodies.giffgaff.com/ , some of you may not. For those  that don't know, the shop is a useless waste of bandwidth containing three keyrings, a (soon to be out of date) 2011 calendar and a free sim ordering section.

Now I know that the  average Giffgaff customer is ten times more loyal than any O2 customer and would be more than happy (almost proud) to wear and display Giffgaff things so why does the shop not actually have anything worth buying?

Quite a simple idea this, first step, sell decent stuff. The recent competition where hundreds of people got prizes proved that Giffgaff can make branded things like stickers, phone socks, bags, bottle openers and that was just what I got, why can't they sell branded things like this. Stickers at the very least and t-shirts would be good too (we know they have them from the sim in a box).

Stage 2 of the idea is to put the shop on the main site with a tab at the top labelled SHOP, it does look bit crowded up there right now but does blog really need a tab when it's the first topic in the community anyway? That would be the ideal place for it and making that into a link to the already existing shop should be childs play.

Let me know what you all think, I'd buy Giffgaff stuff if they actually sold any

This has recently been implemented with the opening of our giffgaff shop :smileyhappy:
Announcements

Join us for Call of Duty

Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:5,825 members 3,133 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: