Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
giverny

Giffgaff emails

by giverny novice on ‎28-07-2011 11:32

Can I suggest that all emails from Giffgaff to members start by including the member name. This is for members such as myself who have more than one account so get some emails without knowing to which account they refer to.

Forum emails already do as that is something decided by Lithium, giffgaff have said that all emails from them will include you name and not username as they prefer the more personal, and direct approach to things.
Comments
by samlowe on ‎01-08-2011 23:19
Status changed to: Idea Vault
Forum emails already do as that is something decided by Lithium, giffgaff have said that all emails from them will include you name and not username as they prefer the more personal, and direct approach to things.
by darkrage on ‎14-05-2012 19:55

duplicate to what samlowe?

giffgaff should also use the member user name ie for myself darkrage

I think this should be reviewed again as more and more of us track our activations over multi accounts and need the user name to be able to check they have been added to our activations.  I have had a couple of emails from gg but when ive checked my accounts the recruit is nowhere to be seen - also agents cant deal with this problem as it gets escalated to hq by them.

by solid247 on ‎02-08-2012 09:58
Erm this idea should not be duplicated as its an original idea asking that the username be added to the email , for means of identifaction on individuals accounts which are topped up by the main family member ?
Announcements

Join us for Call of Duty

Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:4,061 members 1,018 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: