Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
alien45

Giffgaff: your recruits page custom sorting

by alien45 on ‎30-10-2011 07:08
Now that we're getting more and more recruits,specially Microgaff agents, its getting harder and harder to keep track of our activations. It would be great to be able to view all the recruits sorted by activation date. So that we can see which of our friends have activated and who didn't and to better monitor daily recruits. Give kudos if you think alike:-)
Comments
by cheekypj on ‎30-10-2011 07:58
Yeah think that's a good idea, really like it
by alien45 ‎30-10-2011 09:34 - edited ‎30-10-2011 09:37
Thanks for the replies! Well, this might look like duplicate. I agree its similar but it isn't really duplicate. The linked post suggested for monthly sorting and I suggested custom sorting where I meant the ability to change sorting anytime(by type, ordered, name & activation) as per the users will and also set a custom default sorting. Anyway, what I want or many other would like is the feature to be implemented:-)
by jackiechanman ‎30-10-2011 11:41 - edited ‎30-10-2011 11:43

Duplicate

I have suggested this myself and it got a bad response, I will find the thread and get back to you.

Here is the original idea: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/Make-activation-list-sortable/idi-p/127...

It's under consideration.

by as7861 on ‎30-10-2011 11:58
by as7861 ‎30-10-2011 12:14 - edited ‎30-10-2011 12:16

@alien45

Just tap the search before you post idea and if you see the idea you are going to post. Just support it by giving it a kudos :smileyhappy: 

But apart from that do not be put off by a duplicate, but remember to search. 

A search for this idea for example would be "activation list sortable or arrange activation list "  You have to think could their be another way of expressing my idea and then use the search . A good idea will be to try to generalise your idea and then search and see what results you get. Take at least 3-5 minutes on search. Trust me it will pay off. 

and then you will look at the ideas to see if they match the idea you have in mind. If their is no idea that matches what you have in mind then post it. 

Hope this helps :smileyhappy: 

P.S 

the search bar looks like this - 

Lets see if you can find it :smileyhappy: 

Hope to see lots of new ideas from you :smileywink: (remember to search) 

Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:4 members 5,024 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: