Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
0 Kudos
emmybear

New advert

by emmybear on ‎19-04-2012 14:29

Okay so I found out about giffgaff about a year ago. I told a few friends about it and one of them joined. Apart from them and my family nobody I know knows what giffgaff is. The other day I was watching tele and I was shocked to see a giffgaff advert. It was nice to see that giffgaff is advertising on a broader horizon. However, (I don't mean to offend giffgaff) I don't think the advert is a very good one. The advert I saw was a guy doing the cinnamon challenge and coughing onto the screen then it just say giffgaff. The advert doesn't do the company justice. Giffgaff has amazing value and this paired with the £5 free credit definitely caught my eye. So why isn't this included in the advert? Come on giffgaff, if you've got it, why not flaunt it. Other networks are always so keen to tell everyone about their deals which, lets face it, aren't very good. I think the community should do a vote or just make some simple suggestions on what would make the advert stand out. The community here are great and help new customers out a lot, so why not include something on the advert about the community? You could even have something simple like a group of people laughing together and say something about how the cheap prices and good community bring people together. 

Come on guys! Get your creative juices flowing! 

Please give kudos if you like the idea.

Comments
by solid247 on ‎19-04-2012 14:46
by solid247 on ‎19-04-2012 14:51
If u wish to have a discussion on adverts how to do them or who should do them head to contribute or off topic .... There ideas board is not for idea that have not been searched or researched or even thought out if you need any help as to where to find the contribute board please pm ty :smileyhappy:
Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
How are you going to spend your payback?
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:5,404 members 3,800 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: