Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
aks782

Order a GoodyBag and apply credit via text

by aks782 ‎16-04-2010 20:35 - edited ‎21-04-2010 18:45

I think it would be nice if we could order a GoodyBag or apply credit via text

I'll explain scenario, today i wanted the £5/month GoodyBag but really did not want to log on to my laptop [cos its sooo slow], so could have just texted "£5 Goodybag" to a GG phone number, [if your credit card details are saved online] they then in a text back ask me to confirm what i am buying and then apply the respective goodybag/credit to my account. Then if i wanted credit i could have texted "£5 credit".

Just an idea, leave your comments or if you like it Kudos the idea

please note: i added the "apply credit" idea  from the response from 'geekonthepc'. So many thanks to him/her

This, as well as a few other interactions via text are on the radar of Member Experience for 2014. There needs to be a few more discussions and prioritisation sessions to figure out which projects make the top of the pile, but this Idea is a contender. We'll let you know if it makes the cut in its current form.
Comments
by skk786 on ‎22-08-2011 23:35

This is ridiculous what is unsuitable about the idea of purchasing goodybags over the phone?? It will be so much more convenient for so many people who have not got access to the internet and neither have the time! Why are the GiffGaff team not listening to its customers?? 02 are one of the UKs largest sim providers and have different options to top up and use tariffs such as by calling the top-up line, and I don't see them losing customers over it. Please GiffGaff implement this system asap I would like the option to buy a goodybag over the phone by calling the top-up line and like me I'm sure many other people will appreciate it.

by adaley on ‎28-10-2011 18:10
This should absolutely be available, almost all other networks offer this and not everyone uses the Internet. I have no idea why giffgaff are ignoring this despite the obvious desire of the community to have this idea implemented. --Adam
by giffgaff Educator on ‎28-10-2011 18:13

HI Adam :smileyhappy: There's only so much we can fit in the roadmap and there's a lot of other things the community would rather want like Blackberry, buying vochuers over the phone, auto-goodybags etc etc :smileyhappy:

by yaakov1 on ‎10-11-2011 22:02

blackberrys are on the way, so maye slip this in:smileywink:

by craig5201 on ‎15-11-2011 17:43

some time the mobile web site play up so i think it would be best to though the ivr system or hurry and bring  out the auto goodybag 

by thewordsmith on ‎24-11-2011 14:00

I completely agree with previous comments. Giffgaff need to get to work on this. I understand that there are other things which take priority, but having it's status set as "Not Suitable" gives the impression that this will never happen. We have to know that it will do eventually. Of the people who I have persuaded to join giffgaff, this is the only thing they complain about. It's for those moments when you're on a family outing and you run out of credit/minutes, and you don't have internet access. This really is a must.

Come on guys. In many ways giffgaff is outstanding. Why are we still so far behind on this one?

The Wordsmith

by welshdragon92 on ‎10-12-2011 13:38
We defenently need this system implemented sometime in the future. Because as we stand at the moment there are loads of Giffgaffers that can NOT purchace a goodybag online no matter how hard they try. We need another system in place expecily on occasions like this when there are online goodybag problems. This Network should be aiming for people to have a goodybag within 24 hours of needing one. Not instead people being unable too purchace goodybags for days and even weeks
by jpcjpc on ‎28-02-2012 20:19
Given the grief people seem to be having at the moment buying bags on the internet is it worth reconsidering this?
by aqibdin on ‎19-03-2012 23:07
Bumping this because as an educator said they are implementing BB, That's done and okay fair enough giffgaff has other issues and ideas at hand but implementing 'Buying a Goodybag via IVR' should not be a No Go Zone. Every person i have reffered to giffgaff has complained about this 1 problem and only this 1 problem, What about those people with the most basic of phone? I don't want to be receiving a call every other day from friends and family telling me their goodybag has expired can i set another up, Not everyone likes and wants to acces the internet! GET THIS DONE OR ON THE TO-DO LIST AT LEAST!
by nt on ‎26-03-2012 20:09
Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:4,227 members 5,378 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: