Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?

Order a GoodyBag and apply credit via text

by aks782 ‎16-04-2010 20:35 - edited ‎21-04-2010 18:45

I think it would be nice if we could order a GoodyBag or apply credit via text

I'll explain scenario, today i wanted the £5/month GoodyBag but really did not want to log on to my laptop [cos its sooo slow], so could have just texted "£5 Goodybag" to a GG phone number, [if your credit card details are saved online] they then in a text back ask me to confirm what i am buying and then apply the respective goodybag/credit to my account. Then if i wanted credit i could have texted "£5 credit".

Just an idea, leave your comments or if you like it Kudos the idea

please note: i added the "apply credit" idea  from the response from 'geekonthepc'. So many thanks to him/her

This, as well as a few other interactions via text are on the radar of Member Experience for 2014. There needs to be a few more discussions and prioritisation sessions to figure out which projects make the top of the pile, but this Idea is a contender. We'll let you know if it makes the cut in its current form.
Comments
by geekonthepc on ‎16-04-2010 20:37

The title got me. Yes this would be mega handy.

Same for credit would be nice

by mena on ‎22-09-2010 12:53

Was thinking it would be a great idea if you can buy a goodybag via text. Save hassle and very convenient!

e.g text goodybag10 to buy the £10 goodybag from exisitng balance or from your saved debit card.

PLEASE GIVE KUDOS TO VOTE THIS IDEA HIGH!!!!

by aks782 on ‎22-09-2010 13:00

I suggested this a while back, check out giffgaff's response

by adaley on ‎02-07-2012 03:09
I'm aware this is a duplicate but counting the kudos from this idea along with the original idea shows there is very much a want for this. Almost every other network allows using SMS and IVR to buy plans/addons, the website isn't a solution to this idea. --Adam
by zaheed_123 on ‎10-08-2012 01:04
Great idea
by greenfrogman ‎07-11-2012 05:21 - edited ‎07-11-2012 05:21

seems bad that they are rejecting this Considering how easy it is to implement

the Topup Number should Allow the Buying of goodybags and gigabags (as long as they have enough Air time credit)

the Use of an debit Card use on the topup number i not care to much if that was supported or not as that is more compicated to do

make sure you vote this one up as well http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/Order-a-GoodyBag-and-apply-credit-via-t...

Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
Do you have someone you consider a friend on the community?
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:3,693 members 751 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: