Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
ukrides

Payback points not only for credit.

by ukrides ‎01-03-2010 21:08 - edited ‎01-03-2010 21:09

I think it will be great if we could spend out giffgaff payback points on giffgaff items not only credit for example

• 1500-2000 points = giffgaff hoodie :smileyvery-happy:
  • 600-1000 points= giffgaff t-shirt
    • 1000 points= giffgaff slippers :smileytongue:
    • 500 points= giffgaff mug

etc

So a hoodie would be £15-£20 and mug £5. I personally think this would be awesome and make me want to get more payback points as credits good but eventually I wont need that much credit :smileytongue: Also it will spread giffgaff more :smileyvery-happy:

This has been implemented in the form of the giffgaff shop - due to it's huge success, we should be seeing a comeback :smileyhappy: Thank you for the great idea!
Comments
by vincent on ‎18-03-2010 16:37
Status changed to: We’re Looking Into It
Hi all, We need a bit more feedback on this. Especially the amount of people who would actually be interested in using this facility. As for anything we would make, there would be a minimum order. We would have to store it etc. So although we think it is a great idea, we'd need a clearer indication of how many people would actually use their points to purchase giffgaff goodies. So make sure to kudos this idea if it's something you are seriously interested in. Cheers, Vincent
by person8012 on ‎19-03-2010 21:36

I think this would be a good idea especially if we let people input their own designs for the items. Also it shouldn't focus on just clothes, stickers and posters would also be great.

by oscillik on ‎16-04-2010 08:14

@jonmd

because one of the main focus points of giffgaff seems to be the strong community here. I view giffgaff in the same way that I view something like Ubuntu, or my personal favourite, Crunchbang Linux. People who're part of a community that strives for the benefit of each other generally like to share that. I already have a Crunchbang Linux sticker on my EeePC, and am hopefully going to get a few tshirts in future (once my record habit has subsided!).

as long as there were some cool designs that weren't too "in your face" in terms of advertising, I would be more than happy to wear a tshirt and spread the word.

by counsellor bigfatbball2 counsellor on ‎16-04-2010 09:42

don't forget there is already a cafepress giffgaff shop

http://www.cafepress.com/giffgaff

PM me if you want any other designs

by 04evansb on ‎04-03-2011 01:30

Okay, I accept that you have a shop... but you aren't selling anything worth buying on it!!
I would pay £25 pounds for a good quality hoodie, £15 for a good quality t-shirt!! I don't want a necklace!! I want slippers, hoodies, t-shirts!!! Advertise at the same time yeah!!! 1 person wears a giffgaff hoodie and 50+ people see it!!! 50+ people wearing giffgaff hoodies = practically as good as a TV add!!!! Come on giffgaff, get your act together!

by belwickety on ‎05-04-2011 00:03

aww I went to the shop totally psyched about the idea of a t-shirt or hoodie but I'm not all that sure about those accessories :/

Someone suggested a phone sock, that'd be ace, especially as i'm looking for some sort of cover for my iphone anyway...

by joshaw on ‎14-04-2011 14:40

where is this shop? i support the idea btw.

by scaffboy on ‎27-04-2011 21:44

id go for a hoodie  advertising giffgaff

ukrides wrote:

I think it will be great if we could spend out giffgaff payback points on giffgaff items not only credit for example

• 1500-2000 points = giffgaff hoodie :smileyvery-happy:
  • 600-1000 points= giffgaff t-shirt
    • 1000 points= giffgaff slippers :smileytongue:
    • 500 points= giffgaff mug

etc

So a hoodie would be £15-£20 and mug £5. I personally think this would be awesome and make me want to get more payback points as credits good but eventually I wont need that much credit :smileytongue: Also it will spread giffgaff more :smileyvery-happy:

by networktester on ‎18-04-2012 13:12

Should we be getting them cheaper than the high street? Especially as we are advertising your brand? I for one never wear clothers with marketing on, good for the company, not very good for my image. and a hoodie @ 20 quid is steep unless its adesigner hoodie. lol, they do try. one for the sheep this.

by bradders989 on ‎18-04-2012 18:59
I think it's a brilliant idea for giffgaff to open there own shop :smileyhappy:
Announcements

Join us for Call of Duty

Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:4 members 1,053 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: