Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
emmybear

Personal goodybags! (beneficialbags)

by emmybear on ‎18-04-2012 21:48

As we all know there are allready goodybags.....But how can we make them BETTERBAGS...well how about a customizable goodybag you choose how many minutes how many texts you choose your features and at the the end it calculates it and works out how much it will cost you in total! this would be ideal for people who arent really into texting (you ever get that really strange text from your grandparents where you can tell they just dont text much!) so you could just pay for minutes and just make it more beneficial and more personal to you!

Comments
by ryaneberry on ‎18-04-2012 21:56

please just think and relax for a while i know youre new but for the love of pete!

by rlproper on ‎19-04-2012 11:09
Can you help us by suggesting what would actually motivate new users to search for duplicates before posting? I know I have also posted the odd duplicate. This one just keeps on coming back. It gets a firm NO each time.
by ryaneberry on ‎19-04-2012 11:32
10 'new ideas' yesterday, even I didn't post that many in my prime.
by giffgaff Educator on ‎19-04-2012 11:39
Hi guys, I've spoken to Emmy about duplicates in private, that's my job, she's apologised - please be the supportive, nice community members I know you to be, Kind regards, Hazel.
by as7861 on ‎19-04-2012 15:32
@emmy Hey, If you need help searching :smileyhappy: you can always pm me:smileyhappy: And i will tell you if it is a duplicate or not :smileyhappy: Or you can pm me and we can think of a new idea together :smileyhappy: Or even Pm me just for a chat. Thanks:smileyhappy:
Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
How are you going to spend your payback?
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:6,091 members 4,770 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: