Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
jagdeepsanger1

SIM CARD HAND OUTS IN TOWN!!!

by jagdeepsanger1 on ‎28-07-2011 15:58

Spoiler

Spoiler

HEY GUYS, MY IDEA WAS TO HAND OUT SIM CARDS IF YOUR A GIFFGAFF LOVER OR IF YOU WANT TO ANYWAY

CLEARLY I AM WILLING TO GO OUT AND HAND OUT SIM CARDS, LIKE PEOPLE DID WITH BLYK!

I WANTED A T-SHIRT MADE SO THAT I COULD REPRESENT MYSELF,  I RAN OUT OF SIM CARD ALLOWANCES TO MY ACTUAL ACCOUNT, AS THERES ONLY 30 SIM LIMIT, EVERYONE I KNOW HAS HAD ONE AND ARE JOINING EVENTUALLY.
I KNOW ITS A EXPENSIVE PROCESS BUT I WANTED A TRIAL PROCESS, MAYBE 3/4 WEEK PERIOD TRIAL.

BECAUSE PEOPLE NEED VERBLE EXPLAINING ON HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT IT IS, OVER FACEBOOK PEOPLE MISS IT. IT. I HAVE A GROUP OF 3 GIFFGAFFERS READY WITH ME TO TO THIS, 

WE ALL HAVE USED THAT 30 SIM CARD ALLOWANCE BY SENDING SIMS TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. SO IT DOES MEAN PEOPLE ARE JOINING....

I WANTED A T-SHIRT MADE FOR MYSELF( OR ANYONE WILLING TO GO OUT AND SPEND 3/4 HOURS IN TOWN SPREADING THE WORD)> :smileyhappy: IIIIIIII LOVEEEE ITTTT

10+ KUDOS WILL HELP THIS IDEA GO UP

LEAVE FEEDBACK TOO PLEASE

(IF IVE MADE MISTAKES IN ANYWAY ABOVE, PLEASE EXCUSE ME, I AM GOING BARGAIN HUNTING LOL, LOCAL MARKET :smileyhappy:.)

THANKS ONCE AGAIN

Spoiler

THANK YOU ,,,
PEACE OUT!! :smileyvery-happy: 

Comments
by jagdeepsanger1 on ‎28-07-2011 18:34

i loveeeeeeeeeeeee giffgaffffff   WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

the savings and packs are great!.this is why this idea will work!

by samlowe on ‎01-08-2011 23:11
by jamesd2010 on ‎01-08-2011 23:16

@samlowe

Surely you could mark this as implemented with that link? Saying it's available? :smileytongue:

by giffgaff Educator on ‎02-08-2011 08:10
You can arrange to do this yourself and a few friends - doesn't need to be an idea here.
by giffgaff head-scratcher darrenpainter on ‎02-08-2011 08:14
Samlowe is correct to mark as duplicate. Anything that already exists either as a service or a function must be marked as duplicate according to Vincent. This is to avoid artificially inflating the number of implemented ideas
by jamesd2010 on ‎02-08-2011 08:51
Ahhh I see, thanks Darren.
by jagdeepsanger1 on ‎02-08-2011 10:46

ive been out, and handed out a few, just didnt have enough,hopefuly they register asap so i can go out again n do the same again :smileyvery-happy:

Announcements

Join us for Call of Duty

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
Do you believe in ghosts?
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:5,979 members 4,963 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: