Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
raji2

Track Payback Process..

by raji2 on ‎23-03-2012 19:10
How about giffgaff impliment such a system, that enables each and every individual to assess himself/herself to see how well they are doing contributing in the giffgaff community..
At the moment we find out at the end of the month which band we achieved, but better than that is a system which tracks your progress and you can see how well you are doing..
Its an idea i'd like to propose so that every giffgaffer can benefit and could be a means of encouragement in one aspect.. :smileyvery-happy:
Comments
by bossreespect on ‎23-03-2012 19:14
Well, thats a new post.. The idea is good in one regard such as that everyone can try harder if there slacking, overall not bad
by pjr on ‎23-03-2012 19:14
I can see where you are coming from and it would be interesting to see your progress. However , I can see the 'gamers' using this as a means of checking when they had reached Band 3 and then knowing that they didn't have to post or contribute any further as they'll know they won't earn any more.
by giffgaff head-scratcher darrenpainter on ‎23-03-2012 19:16
In addition, your monthly position is also dependant on comparison with all the other members participating in the community. So your level of achievement isn't necessarily available as a live Personal statistic, which is why the calculation happens at month end
by khadj on ‎23-03-2012 19:17
good idea to be fair, but then again it can be a disadvantage
by leonc888 ‎23-03-2012 19:17 - edited ‎23-03-2012 19:19

If it a sim tracking/ order info then yeah

I have a excel spread sheet i set up in which all i do is update sims sent figure with activated figure and works out my current payback to date, daily atcivation rate, daily order rate, forecast total payback and also a live confirmed total, average bonus and confirm bonus (forum bands)

its pretty simple once set up and every month i just change a box which start the nexts months calculations and also has an overall totals for the 6 months payback period.

i would share but then i would have to write a guide lol :smileytongue:

but i cant seeit being to difficult to implement really just a few simple fomulas.

what i would like is a referral source so you can see where you URL orders are coming from eg Facebook, myspace, twitter etc.

as for working out you band in forum that info should stay hidden ;P

by kausar on ‎23-03-2012 19:21
Good thinking, but yet again there can be disadvantages..
by pw1987 on ‎23-03-2012 19:22

Wouldn't this just lead to lots of people spamming to forums to get upto a certain level then just leaving it until the next month? I think it's better if people can't game the system as easy.

by wcssj on ‎23-03-2012 19:25
by mbthapa25 on ‎23-03-2012 19:25

good idea, but very difficult to implement, as the whole system is relative..

by mazinodo on ‎23-03-2012 19:27
alright to be fair but gaming could start..
Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:4,326 members 4,856 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: