Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
think_of_tomoro

giffgaff Shop Forum

by think_of_tomoro on ‎20-04-2012 19:08

Hi all,

I have seen the advert on the giffgaff community about the giffgaff shop opening in a couple of days and then found this thread about the shop:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute-Innovation-Promotion/giffgaff-pop-up-shop/td-p/3859595

After reading this I thought that giffgaff could have a "giffgaff shop forum" in the community where people can put posts just about the shop on topics like "merchandise ideas", "payment" or thing like "updates from the giffgaff team in the shop" or "service updates for the giffgaff shop" if something was to go wrong. (which hopefully it wont!)

This could be a good idea as people would be able to spread their thoughts on the giffgaff shop all in one place, find out whats going on in the giffgaff shop, or other things like suggest improvements for the giffgaff shop and pretty much anything related to the future giffgaff shop!

This may not be implementable by the 23rd April, when the week long shop will be active, but from the thread above it is stated that there probably will be a permanent shop in the future and this "giffgaff shop" forum idea could come into play for when/if the permanent shop or any other temporary shops open on the giffgaff website.

Here is a quick picture I made of what it could look like:

Forum Idea.png

Kudos if you like! :smileyhappy:

Sorry but due to the ammount of forum/sub forum ideas i am marking this as a duplicate but please read the remarks regarding any new forum in the link , after reading the comments ,and bearing in mind if the shop does become perminant this idea will certainly be within the criteria for a section of its own http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/Improving-the-Forum/idi-p/3077821 And thanks for posting good luck with it
Comments
by stealthybigboss2 on ‎20-04-2012 19:11
good idea!
by lmel1993 on ‎20-04-2012 19:16
oh how awesome :smileyhappy:
by solid247 on ‎20-04-2012 19:21
How boring will that be lol i think we should buy a seat for the front of the shop for all the women to sit on and moan about the prices :smileyhappy:
by clearbluesky on ‎20-04-2012 21:39

^ Women aren't as price concious as men.

by aaronjlaw on ‎20-04-2012 22:55

A good idea if the shop becomes permanent. 

by megadieftw on ‎21-04-2012 15:30

It's a very important idea. It would be very important to separate the shop queries etc from the phone/network queries and such. Plus then the shop people (who run it) would know exactly where to look for feedback and for people asking for help etc.

And to whoever said it's boring. This is a help forum first and foremost :smileytongue: reading pages of "Why's my internet stopped" etc isn't exactly riveting either but it serves an important function.

by solid247 on ‎21-04-2012 22:05
Status changed to: Idea Vault
Sorry but due to the ammount of forum/sub forum ideas i am marking this as a duplicate but please read the remarks regarding any new forum in the link , after reading the comments ,and bearing in mind if the shop does become perminant this idea will certainly be within the criteria for a section of its own http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/Improving-the-Forum/idi-p/3077821 And thanks for posting good luck with it
Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:3,628 members 4,549 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: