Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
mitchell2010

problems

by mitchell2010 on ‎24-02-2011 17:51
for new GGaffers they sometimes have a problem and most of these have already been solved so each time the same problem comes up again and again they have already been solved on another post
well i was thinking there should be a GG problem page which when you search your problem posts come up with the same problem and they can get the solution from there
what do u think :smileyhappy:
this wil be much a quicker way 4 New GGafers to resolve problems
Comments
by jamesdn on ‎24-02-2011 18:05

So you mean, the search engine?

by mitchell2010 on ‎24-02-2011 18:10
yeah lol i didnt know they had it til sum1 said haha
by jamesd2010 on ‎24-02-2011 22:51

mitchell2010 wrote:
for new GGaffers they sometimes have a problem and most of these have already been solved so each time the same problem comes up again and again they have already been solved on another post
well i was thinking there should be a GG problem page which when you search your problem posts come up with the same problem and they can get the solution from there
what do u think :smileyhappy:
this wil be much a quicker way 4 New GGafers to resolve problems

We already have this technology, it's called a search bar :smileyhappy:

But no, I think the user participation is everything. If you simply re-direct the user elsewhere it's like being on the phone to customer services isn't it? I'd prefer a live response there and then.

by giffgaff Educator on ‎27-08-2011 14:33
Status changed to: Not For Us
This is because as the 'mobile network run by you' we can only consider ideas that have 10 or more Kudos and yours did not receive that in over 6 months. Your idea will be revisited if it receives 10 or more at a later stage though! Thanks so much for contributing to the improvement of the community - it is appreciated Kind regards, Hazel.
by as7861 on ‎02-01-2012 22:51
Status changed to: Idea Vault

by christian_b on ‎09-01-2014 16:17
Status changed to: Idea Vault

Announcements

Join us for Call of Duty

Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:5,778 members 4,906 guests