Tips & Advice

newcomer
benjaminselby

Re: Definitive APN Settings list.

i can't get it to work!!!
newcomer
dmiz

Thank you for this post. On my Samsung Galaxy W (Android 2.3.6) with a giffgaff sim, phone and sms were ok but internet only worked on wi-fi. I then changed every setting as per this post if it was different, switched off wi-fi and internet still worked!

Btw .. before doing this I sms'd "settings" to 2020 and got back "Unfortunately we had problems dealing with your request for settings ...".

beginner
jags78

doesnt work on ym nokia lumia 800, i cannot send or recieve mms messages

newcomer
rossil

HI thanks, this got me started but it does not work for the boston orange because for this phone you need to create two separate apn, one which is for the mms, the solution is here: http://bit.ly/giffgaffOSF - Guide to the Orange San Francisco , am not sure if mms worked cause i did not get the green button next to the apn, but the internet is up and running!!
newcomer
marin1968

Hello,I just done same things as there,and what should I do after I completed and saved that staff on my phone?

Thanks,

newcomer
movie2

i have sonyericsson xperia new and yesterday i activated my new giffgaff sim...but my internet is nt working,,,,how i can use internet on my set with giffgaff

newcomer
movie2

thnkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sir its working now

newcomer
husnain99

Re: worked on my HTC Hero

Where do you write all that stuff?

brendadianne
Topics: 19
Kudos: 63
Best Answers: 8

Hi there

Thank you for your definative settings list for internet and MMS. I have already manually set up for internet, but don't know what to go into to put these settings in for MMS. Could you help any further? I have an LG VIEWTY GM360.

Kind Regards

Brenda

newcomer
jessiker44

settings to 2020 is lame.. iv done it 3 times but manual settings for internet worked str8 away xx thanx! xx