Tips & Advice

adda_100
Topics: 4
Kudos: 34
Best Answers: 6

Easier way to get O2 PAC code

I recently moved over to giffgaff which obviously meant going through the hassle of moving the number across. It took me a few months to get round to contacting O2. This was mainly due to the fact that I didn't want to ring up O2 and go through the stress. I just wanted to let O2 people know about a little work around (That might have already been posted) which me and a friend used to get our PAC code without the cost and time of the phone call to the call centre.

From the O2 support website sometimes you get the option to talk to a adviser at https://server.lon.liveperson.net/hc/63960994/?&cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=63960994&chann... (Which will hopefully work :smileywink:)

From there, you just need to ask for your PAC code and answer the questions and they will give it straight to you (With all the "we can provide you something better" its just easier to ignore :smileyvery-happy:)

Hopefully this will give people an easier, and cheaper option for getting the code when you tend to have used all your credit and can't pay for the call on your mobile

motivator
adamivison

Re: Easier way to get O2 PAC code

Sounds good... But it's down at the moment! :/

Do you have a blackberry? Are you frustrated with blackberry services on giffgaff? THEN CLICK HERE!

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

FOR A FREE GIFFGAFF SIM WITH £5 CREDIT + 1ST CLASS POSTAGE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER NOW!
shortylumber

when i phoned up o2 to ask for my PAC code they gave it my straight away, asked what network i was going to so i said giffgaff and no more questions asked 

consultant
ed33

Yeah, 'Our systems are down at the moment so we can’t help you in Chat.'. Sure it'll be helpful to people though because calling up cs is always a pain!
Media MonstrosityMedia MonstrosityOrder a SIM from MeIf Somebody HelpedAbout MeSilicox Valley
guide
kiwatche

Or you can just send them an email and they send it back with no questions
andymcandy
Kudos: 570
Best Answers: 225

adda_100 wrote:

Hopefully this will give people an easier, and cheaper option for getting the code when you tend to have used all your credit and can't pay for the call on your mobile

You can also phone them from your landline. At weekends, I get free calls to the UK, so it was free anyway :smileywink: However, that still involves all the hassle that you have just mentioned. If I ever want to get my PAC code from o2, I'll use that link :smileywink:

Get a free giffgaff Sim
adda_100
Topics: 4
Kudos: 34
Best Answers: 6

kiwatche wrote:
Or you can just send them an email and they send it back with no questions

That was the other thing that I was going to do before the link to this popped up.

I always had the problem that I wait till I have used all the credit on the phone up and then need to ring customer services for help to get it.

cicerone
derms

Nice post.. the problem I had when changing number from 3 was that I had used up all my credit so couldnt phone them from my mobile! This would have helped :smileyhappy:
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

novice
crazyiom

This is the method I used to get my PAC code when I joined. They ask you some simple security questions though, like how much credit is on the sim.
cheepnetwork
Topics: 355
Kudos: 571
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 80
Best Answers: 18

if you try to get a PAC code over the phone alot of it depends on who's on the other end of the phone:smileyhappy:

a href="http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/cheepnetwork" target="_blank">Get a free giffgaff Sim

!st class sims/micro/nano avalible on request please PM