Tips & Advice

contributor
mrxt

unlock adult 18+ sites

Iv just switched and havnt checked just yet as im sorting my number port but im guessing adult sites are blocked from what iv read, how do i have them unlocked?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
ajenno
Kudos: 479
Best Answers: 353

Re: unlock adult 18+ sites

Please see this link http://support.giffgaff.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/457/~/i-want-to-view-adult-content,-how-do-i-lif...
Order a FREE giffgaff sim with £5 FREE credit click on the banner below
Get a free giffgaff Sim
pjr

If you have a drivers license or passport, you can request giffgaff to remove the adult bar. If you don't have a drivers license or passport, try contacting an agent with some other form of ID such as a credit card etc. 

Hope that helps :smileyhappy: 
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
owenharen

Surely if I pay with a debit card in my name that should be good enough
supasnail
Topics: 18
Kudos: 203
Best Answers: 47

You can try the online form - but it probably won't work. Most people have problems with it. If you find it doesn't work, then only way you can have the adult block removed, is to ask an Agent to do it for you (you cannot get the block lifted at an O2 store - despite what others' might tell you).

Alas, the Agents can be pretty sluggish at actually removing the block, despite the "5 Day" expected removal time they'll mention in their response to you. :smileywink:

If you find you're having problems getting the agents to lift the block (after a reasonable waiting time - 5 days or so), then start asking the educators to nudge the agents for you. It might require several attempts by the educators, but eventually it'll happen. It took them 3 weeks in total to lift my block, that was after two agent requests and 3 educators helping out.

Good Luck.

By the way, this post would have been more appropriate in the "ask the community" section. :smileywink:

Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
rosscog85

I had to contact an agent to get mine changed. It didn't changed untill i topped a couple of weeks later, not sure if that was just coinicedence or not but works fine now.

inspiron42
Kudos: 397

It would help if the adult block only worked on the sites it is supposed to. Then most people would not need to get it removed.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
contributor
mrxt

It would help if the adult block only worked on the sites it is supposed to. Then most people would not need to get it removed.

yes i agree!!!! this forum software is a joke i cant even quote a post for christ sake.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
pupil
huyster

mrxt wrote:

yes i agree!!!! this forum software is a joke i cant even quote a post for christ sake.

erm... my quote of your post would suggest that you're the problem and not the forum's software, in this respect.

contributor
mrxt

Hmmm well perhaps you could SHARE that information like on how you did that, otheriwse not a very helpful post.

Get a free giffgaff Sim