Tips & Guides

tornado007
Topics: 32
Kudos: 437
Best Answers: 202

Fancy to top up another number :)

[ Edited ]

Yep:smileyhappy:, you can always surprise your mates/family by topping up their account/phone by dialing 08448794180. You will be asked by the giffgaff phone number you want to top-up and your top-up voucher code.

For a free giffgaff sim + £5 free credit click the banner below

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
mr_mitch
Topics: 64
Kudos: 798
Best Answers: 263

Re: fancy top up another number :)

[ Edited ]

or you can do the same thing online (without the extra added call cost)

https://giffgaff.com/topup/altruistic

tornado007

Yep mate but for that u need to pay by ur DC or CC some people dont have them or dont want to use them online :smileyhappy: calling that number is a better option for those people such as me:smileyhappy:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
dee64ni

This is a great option, I can top up my son's mobile at any time online  :smileyhappy:  Absolutely love giffgaff

newcomer
sarah184

Can you please top me up only 5Pound so I can find my number please and I will give you 500 points please..

tornado007

[ Edited ]

sarah184 wrote:

Can you please top me up only 5Pound so I can find my number please and I will give you 500 points please..

no mate that isnot possible u have to activate ur sim see this guide complete guide to activate your sim. once the sim got fully activated then a random number will generate for u:smileywink: 

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
darrenpainter
Kudos: 13,269
Best Answers: 3,973

sarah184 wrote:

No one can top you up so you can find your number, because you are not allocated a number until you activate your sim (which involves you topping up during the process)

See the guide to activation

sloz

Re: Fancy to top up another number :)

By the way the number suggested by the op dosnt work so don't waste your credit on it
trainee
trikki4

Hi Sloz - what do you mean by "number suggested by op doesn't work so don't waste your credit on it"??

I'm also confused by "can someone top me up £5 and I will give you 500 points" - how would that work? It's not possible to do such a thing is it - the points are automatically applied by gg & are linked to the sim aren't they? Is it just a bit early for me or do others find this thread confusing?!

Other than that hope everyone has a lovely day! The Sun is out here and it's a beautiful Autumn day:smileyhappy:

sloz

The 0844 number suggested by tornado. You could ring that number and top up any giffgaff number you wanted. But hasnt worked since around march