wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:
whats a grip seal?

This (I buy this actual one)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260644247742?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1...

how does that help though? 

I put the sim cutout and micro sim in it so they don't rattle around in the envelope, rather than sticking them back on the sim

ahh right i get you, surely it would look better to stick the sim and cut out with tape to the place where you pushed it out of?

Just saying/ asking Smiley Happy

I find the micro sim doesn't fit well into the cutout so it looks dodgy and I hate tape with a passion so that's why Smiley Very Happy

hahaa fair enough Smiley Happy i normally cut the little tabby thing that holds it in in the first place, masking tape? Smiley Tongue

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
soothsayer

Re: Glue Dots

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:
whats a grip seal?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260644247742?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1...

I put the sim cutout and micro sim in it so they don't rattle around in the envelope, rather than sticking them back on the sim

ahh right i get you, surely it would look better to stick the sim and cut out with tape to the place where you pushed it out of?

I find the micro sim doesn't fit well into the cutout so it looks dodgy and I hate tape with a passion so that's why Smiley Very Happy

hahaa fair enough Smiley Happy i normally cut the little tabby thing that holds it in in the first place, masking tape? Smiley Tongue

Tape, tape, tape, it's all blóody tape, i hate them all Smiley Mad

Highlighted
coach

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:
whats a grip seal?

Tape, tape, tape, it's all blóody tape, i hate them all Smiley Mad

fairrr enough Smiley Happy

Kudos: 333

ryaneberry wrote:

leonc888 wrote:
i'll buy some of you if the price is right Smiley Happy

how many were you looking for? Smiley Happy

Prob about 6,000 Smiley Very Happy

nah prob 2,000ish would do me (i send alot of sim cards out and not just for giffgaff for exaple orange dont freely offer micro sims. 

Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
coach

leonc888 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

leonc888 wrote:
i'll buy some of you if the price is right Smiley Happy

how many were you looking for? Smiley Happy

Prob about 6,000 Smiley Very Happy

nah prob 2,000ish would do me (i send alot of sim cards out and not just for giffgaff for exaple orange dont freely offer micro sims. 

okay then, i'll have a search around because i dont personally want 4,000!  but that's a very good idea, you take orders to cut sims or...?

Kudos: 333

no i take orders of microsims for various networks that dont freely have them available
Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
coach

nice idea, so i'll work out the cost and get back to you Smiley Happy
coach

[ Edited ]
So is there any more interest?
Kudos: 1,755

Yikes to much quoting makes life difficult Smiley Sad
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

coach

sorry rochessel, got a bit carried away Smiley Sad