wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:
whats a grip seal?

This (I buy this actual one)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260644247742?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1...

how does that help though? 

I put the sim cutout and micro sim in it so they don't rattle around in the envelope, rather than sticking them back on the sim

ahh right i get you, surely it would look better to stick the sim and cut out with tape to the place where you pushed it out of?

Just saying/ asking :smileyhappy:

I find the micro sim doesn't fit well into the cutout so it looks dodgy and I hate tape with a passion so that's why :smileyvery-happy:

hahaa fair enough :smileyhappy: i normally cut the little tabby thing that holds it in in the first place, masking tape? :smileytongue:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
wman2
Topics: 206
Kudos: 2,713
Best Answers: 1,177

Re: Glue Dots

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:
whats a grip seal?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260644247742?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1...

I put the sim cutout and micro sim in it so they don't rattle around in the envelope, rather than sticking them back on the sim

ahh right i get you, surely it would look better to stick the sim and cut out with tape to the place where you pushed it out of?

I find the micro sim doesn't fit well into the cutout so it looks dodgy and I hate tape with a passion so that's why :smileyvery-happy:

hahaa fair enough :smileyhappy: i normally cut the little tabby thing that holds it in in the first place, masking tape? :smileytongue:

Tape, tape, tape, it's all blóody tape, i hate them all :smileymad:

coach
ryaneberry

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

wman2 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:
whats a grip seal?

Tape, tape, tape, it's all blóody tape, i hate them all :smileymad:

fairrr enough :smileyhappy:

chaperon
leonc888

ryaneberry wrote:

leonc888 wrote:
i'll buy some of you if the price is right :smileyhappy:

how many were you looking for? :smileyhappy:

Prob about 6,000 :smileyvery-happy:

nah prob 2,000ish would do me (i send alot of sim cards out and not just for giffgaff for exaple orange dont freely offer micro sims. 

Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
coach
ryaneberry

leonc888 wrote:

ryaneberry wrote:

leonc888 wrote:
i'll buy some of you if the price is right :smileyhappy:

how many were you looking for? :smileyhappy:

Prob about 6,000 :smileyvery-happy:

nah prob 2,000ish would do me (i send alot of sim cards out and not just for giffgaff for exaple orange dont freely offer micro sims. 

okay then, i'll have a search around because i dont personally want 4,000!  but that's a very good idea, you take orders to cut sims or...?

chaperon
leonc888

no i take orders of microsims for various networks that dont freely have them available
Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
coach
ryaneberry

nice idea, so i'll work out the cost and get back to you :smileyhappy:
coach
ryaneberry

[ Edited ]
So is there any more interest?
rochessel
Kudos: 1,696

Yikes to much quoting makes life difficult :smileysad:
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

coach
ryaneberry

sorry rochessel, got a bit carried away :smileysad: