06-08-2011 12:20 - edited 27-08-2011 12:12
Here is the small guide to manually setting up internet and MMS on your Samsung Galaxy S2. It is very similar to other Android phone settings.
- Go to you wireless and network settings
- Select Mobile Networks
- Go to Access Point Names (go to next point if giffgaff is not among listed APN's)
- Press the menu soft key and select add new APN
- You should enter the following for their respective fields
- Name: giffgaff
- APN: giffgaff.com
- Username: giffgaff
- Password: password
- MMSC: http://mmsc.mediamessaging.co.uk:8002
- MMS Proxy: 188.8.131.52
- MMS Port: 8080
- APN type: internet + mms
- Press the menu soft key and save APN
- The New APN "giffgaff" should now be selected showing a green dot.
- Press the return soft key and make sure to tick the first option "Use Packet Data"
- If you have followed these steps, your internet should be set.
SWITCHING DATA ON/OFF
Just press and hold the power button and activate or deactivate, 2nd option from the screen pop up.
For image walk through click here
06-08-2011 12:30 - edited 06-08-2011 12:31
06-08-2011 12:43 - edited 06-08-2011 13:07
on 06-08-2011 12:51
on 11-08-2011 21:17