How can I change my recurring goodybag?

If your usage changed recently, you may wish to modify your recurring goodybag to reflect this change.

Thankfully you can change or cancel your next goodybag up until 9pm on the day when your active goodybag expires, here is the method to do it:

How to change your recurring goodybag

1. Log into My giffgaff and directly underneath your membername you will see your current and recurring goodybags.

2. To change your recurring goodybag, go to the "My payment details" link.

3. Locate the "Recur your goodybag" section and click on "Change" to display your current recurrence settings

4. To modify the goodybag, select the goodybag you want next, and click "Save recurring settings".

That's it, you have changed your recurring goodybag.

To double check you've changed your recurring goodybag correctly - Go back to "My giffgaff", you'll see that your recurring goodybag (to the right of your current one) has now been replaced with the new goodybag you chose in the previous steps.

How to cancel your recurring goodybag

1. Log into My giffgaff and directly underneath your membername you will see your current and recurring goodybags.

2. To change your recurring goodybag, go to the "My payment details" link.

3. Locate the "Recur your goodybag" section and click on "Change" to display your current recurrence settings

4. Untick the "Recur your selected goodybag" box and click on "Save recurring settings".

5. Go back to "My giffgaff", you'll see that your recurring goodybag has been replaced by the following link "Recur your goodybag" and this message "Recur your goodybag automatically and give yourself one less thing to remember. Now that's awesome."

That's it, your recurring goodybag has been cancelled. You'll be able to select a new recurring goodybag by hitting the "recur" link.

How can I change my recurring goodybag?

started by samlowe on ‎19-07-2012 10:39 - last edited on ‎05-05-2015 23:39 by handy giff-staffer jeremyn
Looking for something?