Using giffgaff

How can I change my recurring goodybag?

0 Kudos

If your usage changed recently, you may wish to modify your recurring goodybag to reflect this change.

Thankfully you can change or cancel your next goodybag up until 9pm on the day that your live goodybag expires, here is the method to do it:

How to change your recurring goodybag

1. Log into your giffgaff account and on the right-hand side under 'My goodybags' you will see your current and recurring goodybags.

2. To change your recurring goodybag, go to the "My payment details" link on the left.

3. Locate the "Recur your goodybag" section at the bottom and click on "Change" to display your current recurence settings.

4. To modify the goodybag to recur, select the goodybag you want to recur after your live goodybag and click "Save recurring settings".

That's it, you have changed your recurring goodybag.

To double check you've changed your recurring goodybag correctly - Go back to "My giffgaff", you'll see that your recurring goodybag (underneath your current one) has now been replaced with the new goodybag you chose in the previous steps.

How to cancel your recurring goodybag

The steps 1 to 3 are similar to the previous section.

4. Untick the "Recur your selected goodybag" box and click on "Save reccuring settings".

5. Go back to "My giffgaff", you'll see that your recurring goodybag as been replaced by the following message " You can switch your goodybag to automatically recur every month".

That's it, your recurring goodybag has been canceled. You'll be able to select a new recurring goodybag by hitting the "recur" link.

How can I change my recurring goodybag?

started by samlowe on ‎19-07-2012 10:39 - last edited on ‎27-08-2014 17:26 by ian011
Looking for something?