Welcome & Join

beginner
miles

How good is giffgaff REALLY

Im leaving giffgaff(riff raff more like) why ........? Well service was OK,and the prices where cheap being the optimum word

Ive been a member since august I joined to save money like every one else.

I use to buy the £30 goody bag unlimited everything great deal . Then one day out of the blue GIFFGAFF say they are removing the £30 goodbag :smileysad:

the best they do now is £20 600 mins unlim texts and data

they way better deals out there offering more mins and unlimited data and texts

Tosca's being top £10 gets you 400 mins and unlimited data and texts

I chose the £30 unlimited everything............

YOU OFFERED GREAT DEALS WHEN YOU STARTED JUST OVER A YEAR AGO AND GOT US ALL HOOKED TOLD US TO GET FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON BOARD THEN SHAFT US ..........................................................

spoke to some advisors pointing me to a page where it said giffgaff found the £30 package was not being used so they was going to remove it

well I looked into it there was no other network offering the same as the £30 goodbag most of my friends are leaving to great BUSINESS SENSE THERE GUYS

just thought id let all the new customers see how the network that's RUN BY US treats us

o and in the 5 months I was with giffgaff I had 4 no service days no one could call or text me and that was an entire network thing

4 days to activate my sim

was it all worth......................Really 50/50 but now there's cheaper deals else where

milo
coach
ovolactohippo

Re: How good is giffgaff REALLY

[ Edited ]

Sorry that giffgaff's not for you.  It is the best place to be for lots of us though, in the interests of balance :smileyhappy:

EDIT:  Being PAYG it is not in giffgaff's interest to "shaft" anybody.  Users can leave so easily (and the sort of users that have taken the plunge to go to a smaller provider like giffgaff are likely not to be the ones who'd be scared to leave again).

Get a free Giffgaff Sim--- with £5 bonus credit

Please give kudos when deserved, and mark the post that solves your question using the options menu on the top right corner of that post :smileyhappy:
expert
nnj10

[ Edited ]

Come on Miles,

You know that no other network is offering you anything UNLIMITED, giffgaff tried but then people abused it costing as much as £500+ per £30 goodybag customer, so it had to go.

For most of us who do not need true "Unlimited" minutes, are quite happy with the way giffgaff is.

pathfinder
pramsbottom

I'm sorry you have had a ba experience to clarify a few points the unlimited bag has been sue to abuse also the was and still is nodeal like it on any other network on giffgaff offer unlimited txts and Internet all others have fair use policies I my self have been here for nearly 4 months and have only experienced the one network wide outage which lasted 4 hours not all day
beginner
miles

check it out on line sim only deals at tescos.........................just took one

http://www.tescomobilepaymonthly.com/sim-only-deals/

milo
beginner
miles

[ Edited ]

UNLIMITED CALLS TEXTS AND DATA you check it out mate not done your homework and o2 does one

milo
beginner
miles

see dont lie well beter than giffgaff and they run on the o2 network as well

milo
coach
ovolactohippo

[ Edited ]

miles wrote:

UNLIMITED CALLS TEXTS AND DATA you check it out mate not done your homework and o2 does one

Tesco's "unlimited" data is 500mb.  Not exactly unlimited by anyone's standards (apart from Tesco and maybe some of the other networks?!  Certainly not if you're a customer...)

Get a free Giffgaff Sim--- with £5 bonus credit

Please give kudos when deserved, and mark the post that solves your question using the options menu on the top right corner of that post :smileyhappy:
beginner
miles

and its a 1 gig if you take an i pohone sim but UNLIMITED CALLS is it not...................

milo
beginner
miles

[ Edited ]

@ nnj10
well did you check it out UNLIMITED CALLS

milo