Welcome & Join

newcomer
qwertymz
Best Answer

International Bundles?

HI all,

I'm very tempted by GiffGaff, but I'm holding out until a bundle with minutes/texts/internet/international minutes comes up. I'm currently with O2, and I pay £20 for 800 minutes/1600 texts/unlimited web, and an extra £10 for 3000 minutes to landlines in Malta. Any chance of GiffGaff coming up with a similar international bundle?

:smileyhappy:

enigma
sonesor

Re: International Bundles?

Nobody really knows, they certainly havent announced any plans to do it yet or in the near future

CLICK ABOVE TO ORDER A SIM / MICROSIM WITH £5 FREE CREDIT
apprentice
cadarn

I haven't seen or heard of any plans to implement an 'internationl' goodybag.

If this post helped you please give kudos or mark as the solution.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
academic
thinkpad

graduate
maheraruby

International Goodybags have already been suggested: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/International-Goodybag/idc-p/562635

giffgaff have responded: 

We're looking at implementing some form of International Goodybags in Q3 of this year.

Have I helped? Please click on the yellow Kudos button to the left if I have.
Have I answered your question? Please click on Accept as Solution to the bottom right of my post if I have.

rookie
baz17

Intl goodybags will be a huge plus point. I would be interested to see how it would work out and how many mins would be added
newcomer
qwertymz

Thanks all - I'll just hold on to Q3 before switching my phone over then, as my current contract suits my needs better. Definitely interested in seeing what comes up though, as I'm itching to switch! :-)

rochessel
Kudos: 1,674

What's q3? ... Did you mean o2?     I'd love an international bundle to add to the UK normal bundles, I've commented on the other link.  Fingers crossed for international bundles :smileyhappy:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

scholar
simorder

rochessel wrote:

What's q3? ... Did you mean o2?     I'd love an international bundle to add to the UK normal bundles, I've commented on the other link.  Fingers crossed for international bundles :smileyhappy:

Q3 means the 3rd quarter of the year :smileyhappy:

CLICK ABOVE TO ORDER A SIM / MICROSIM WITH £5 FREE CREDIT
newcomer
tonytingay

this would be wicked as it would mean i could call my family in australia the olny prob is that the other networks charge rates that can be really expensive but would giffgaff be cheaper???

tony