Welcome & Join

newcomer
steventhedemon
Best Answer

New to gif gaf

Hello can you help me do I need to top up credit first or can I just top up with goody bag thanks

tipster
nissanowner

Re: New to gif gaf

[ Edited ]

you topup then buy the goodybag from the credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim
khairul
Kudos: 2,915
Best Answers: 150

nissanowner wrote:

you topup then buy the goodybag from the topup .

You don't have to.

If you want, you can buy the goodybag directly, without topping up first, if you have a payment card.

Click here to order a giffgaff standard/Micro/Nano SIM and get £5 EXTRA CREDIT free with your first top-up! UK first class & international delivery available
graduate
jcarrasco

I think when you join you have to top up first and then buy a goodybag.  After that you can just buy a goodybag

If I helped please click on the yellow star And please Accept solution if the problem is solved , Thank You.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
xan
vanguard
xan

Hi you can buy a goodybag or credit it's totally upto you. Obviously bags can only be bought with a debit card or credit card.. If you have a voucher just exchange it for a goodybag.... Click the goodybag and tick the box that says pay with airtime..

Welcome to giffgaff
khairul
Kudos: 2,915
Best Answers: 150

jcarrasco wrote:

I think when you join you have to top up first and then buy a goodybag.  After that you can just buy a goodybag

You can buy a goodybag directly, even at the time of joining.

Click here to order a giffgaff standard/Micro/Nano SIM and get £5 EXTRA CREDIT free with your first top-up! UK first class & international delivery available
navigator
jps123

If your using a voucher you need to put it on as credit then go back to buy the goodybag but if your using a debit/credit card you can buy the goodybag direct
Get a free giffgaff Sim
yuwa
Topics: 13
Kudos: 305
Ideas: 3
Best Answers: 16

you can buy the goodybag straight away, with your debit/credit card..
Get a free giffgaff Sim
helper
megapix99

If your first payment is exactly for the amount of the goodybag you buy you won't have any available credit if you need it. So if you want a £10 bag maybe best to make a top up for £12 or even £15, as the credit remaining after you buy your goodybag is there until you use it at the PAYG rates

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
nuttymoo
Kudos: 219
Best Answers: 65
Mobile Phone: HTC Wildfire S

As long as you will be paying with a debit/credit card, you can purchase a goodybag without buying credit first.

When I activated my SIM I bought a goodybag straight away with my debit card and that completed my activation :smileyhappy:

Don't forget to ACCEPT AS SOLUTION on the post that helped you :smileyvery-happy: