Welcome & Join

gen
Topics: 7
Kudos: 91
Best Answers: 12

Power of the giffgaff community. Why there is no need for giffgaff call centres.

I'm just so impressed by this!

People who complain about no call centres for giffgaff?  Pshhh.  We can draw upon the talents of the community. 

Speak little or no English?  No problem!  See if the usual call centre staff could have dealt with this as efficiently:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Ask-the-community-got-stuck/I-have-no-phone-line-which-in-the-... 

Well done everybody!

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't have engineers, police officers, scientists, doctors, electricians, plumbers, lawyers, mechanics etc in our midst.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

gen
Topics: 7
Kudos: 91

Re: Power of the giffgaff community. Why there is no need for giffgaff call centres.

The quote: "We are legion, for we are many" comes to mind.

Although the connatations and associations don't paint giffgaff in a good way :smileylol:.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

eddnoon
Topics: 296
Kudos: 1,033
Ideas: 9
Best Answers: 135

Re: Power of the giffgaff community. Why there is no need for giffgaff call centres.

I'm a teacher, giffgaff is fun to play with in my spare time :smileyhappy:
jamesd2010

exemplar
asd7411

Thanks for the post! Good to hear someone say it
Get a free giffgaff Sim
brulaw

Great post ........ Thumb small.gif

PhotobucketPhotobucket
cheekypj
Topics: 48
Kudos: 198

Yeah it's very true, the help from forums is quicker than ever and I would say 95% of the time the solutions are right first time.

I just think people complain when not getting the right answer, then you read the post and it don't make sense

People need to remember to write a clear detailed post and also include the phone your talking about as that also helps the answer
If anything helps, then don't forget to give me a Kudos!!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!Get a free giffgaff Sim
alant

gen wrote:

People who complain about no call centres for giffgaff? 

...... should read the information on the web site before signing up....

Good post by the way.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
giffgaff Educator
hazel22

Thanks Gen - this is awesome, I'm going to pass your thread along to the team :smileyhappy:

Kind regards,
Hazel.

matt1111
Topics: 153
Kudos: 1,214
Best Answers: 156

I tell you what, that's very clever of the members to write in the dialect that the OP spoke in. Helps them understand, and with a bit of translating it works! :smileyhappy:

Just because giffgaff has a problem doesn't mean everyone else is...
Follow me on twitter: @iMattDroid93. Say hello or if you want to have a chat then by all means :smileyhappy:
XBL: Fartmonster93