Welcome & Join

oldyorkie
Mobile Phone: Nexus 5 32gb.

Re: do giffgaff cut you off if you dont use u phone but still have credit

[ Edited ]

feefee1970 wrote:
want to put my mum on giff gaff she only uses her phone once a year she has been cut of as she hasnt used her phone with another company still has credit

To remove any confusion re sim card expiry..

In order to keep your account active, you must make or receive a call or text once during a 6 month period. 

The info below is taken directly from gg terms and conditions http://giffgaff.com/boiler-plate/terms

If you do not make or receive a call or SMS at least once in any 6 month period your SIM Card will be disconnected and you will lose any remaining credits balance on your Account. If you wish to be re-connected after this time you will be given a new mobile phone number.

The activity doesn't need to be chargeable

To Read is To Learn - go on - give it a try :smileywink:
Teamwork is essential - it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at :smileytongue:

Get a free giffgaff Simsignature 1.jpg
janni_b
Topics: 50
Kudos: 205

Re: do giffgaff cut you off if you dont use u phone but still have credit

A reply for feefee1970. Just a wee bit off topic.

I had an old O2 payg sim that had credit on it but was deactivated because I hadn't used it. (I had bought a payg phone but put my contract sim in it.). I contacted O2 and they activated the sim and got the credit restored.).

I have giffgaff now but old sim is useful to have as a backup.

Might be worth contacting your mother's previous company.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
beginner
feefee1970

Re: do giffgaff cut you off if you don't use u phone but still have credit

Thanks all , the reason I stopped trying her moby is because it was in a bedside cabinet switched off, and the day I needed it on my old dear was waiting a full 45mins for me as busses had also gone to pot

need to unlock a old Siemens a62

can someone point me it the direction of the phone unlock page, totally had it with phones today I change my keyboard to Chinese and to ask the woman on my bus to help me

oldyorkie
Mobile Phone: Nexus 5 32gb.

Re: do giffgaff cut you off if you don't use u phone but still have credit

here you go feefee1970

http://giffgaff.com/unlock - unlock your phone.

enter your phone make and model number + network to unlock from in the relevant boxes revealed after clicking the link

To Read is To Learn - go on - give it a try :smileywink:
Teamwork is essential - it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at :smileytongue:

Get a free giffgaff Simsignature 1.jpg