Welcome & Join

maverick78
Kudos: 424
Best Answers: 36

Re: GIFFGAFF IS RUBBISH GIFFGAFF IS RUBBISH GIFFGAFF IS RUBBISH

alirashid wrote:

You lost some money by backgroung data and giffgaff is good for many people if you dont like it quit, no one cares about your petty problems with this company

Actually people do care about other peoples problems with this company and these issues are not petty, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't call your issues petty if you were experiencing them. This is part of what forums are for, to opening voice your opinions and help others out!

I find GG very good value and love the flexibility I have with them but GG has a lot of problems and if you told all those who have problems to quit you may well find GG goes bankrupt and you will be without a cheap service provider! 

GG is very problematic, worst of all when you have problems you also find that your contact an agent link is broken or any number of other issues. It takes a while to figure out whats what when you join GG, especially when the vast majority of people are used to calling the company for help and getting that helpvery quickly. You can wait a long time for a response from an agent and even longer for a resolution. Don't give members grief when they are experiencing problems, because the likihood is that sooner or later you will have problems yourself and lets see whose ranting and raving then! 

If someone has helped or u think they've said something worthy of note, give them KUDOS. Also, remember to close ur thread if u've resolved ur issues by accepting a specific post as a SOLUTION.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
actarus

hi dear

Hi is very strange i traied to declaire my disappinting to giffgaff and the web page internet go down! anyway i agree about you keep a giffgaff for cheap prize and hopefuly we keep more service but that's not true unfortunately we receive only trouble e we spending more money isn't it? much better pay and as you go less service but more quality!! and a real support from the staff! GOOD LUCK 'KEEPGAP' YOU NEED 

Ps. fortunatelly i didn't  have asked yet a CODEPACK transfer my old number into giffgaff! my old number is safe!:smileywink:

coach
ste53

Re: giffgaff is rubbish giffgaff is rubbish giffgaff is rubbish

leave then

Get a free giffgaff Sim
jpcjpc
Topics: 59
Kudos: 1,083
Best Answers: 84

Re: hi dear

actarus wrote:

Hi is very strange i traied to declaire my disappinting to giffgaff and the web page internet go down! anyway i agree about you keep a giffgaff for cheap prize and hopefuly we keep more service but that's not true unfortunately we receive only trouble e we spending more money isn't it? much better pay and as you go less service but more quality!! and a real support from the staff! GOOD LUCK 'KEEPGAP' YOU NEED 

Ps. fortunatelly i didn't  have asked yet a CODEPACK transfer my old number into giffgaff! my old number is safe!:smileywink:

Que?

associate
achilles12

GiffGaff is rubbish

Rubbish is a very emotive word and means different things to different people.  The OP obviously has had problems which have not been resolved.  There are many other posts which describe problems that have been resolved via agents or questions solved via the forum.

To use the word Rubbish is not a very helpful way get problems resolved.  It may satisfy internal frstrations though!  :smileyindifferent:

I have climbed the mountain . . . . . I have seen gg in the Promised Land
novice
tbdat2

Re: GIFFGAFF IS RUBBISH GIFFGAFF IS RUBBISH GIFFGAFF IS RUBBISH

Works for me. Works very well for me actually. Except when the O2 network went down a couple of months back!
adept
cherrycoke1983

Giffgaff is great,  this is not the place to be complaining 

navigator
mrcheerful

To some giffgaff may not be what they wanted, but to many it is. I have been with this network for 18+ months and have yet to have any major problem. Yes the odd network outage happens, but this will and does happen on all networks. Asking a agent and the community works for almost all on giffgaff, better than costly calls and long wait times to other network call centers in countrys where they sadly don't speak very good English. The one best thing is that giffgaff gives you great rates on pay as you go, no tied contract needed to get these great rates. If you want aint happy, then a PAC code is easy to get just dial 43431 from your mobile. So I see no reason why people shouldn't at least give giffgaff and if they have a problem then the community will try its best to help. :smileyhappy:

Was your query resolved? please click ''solutions & kudos'' :smileyhappy: .Get a free giffgaff Sim
helper
ravensara

At least you tried it?

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad time of it though, hopefully whatever network you go to next will be better!

newcomer
altoon177

Hi have joined giffgaff recently and am very impressed with them so far. Old number transferred with no probs, enjoying the free internet and texts. very generous free calls and all for £15 a month !! It is the best value that I have found in the market place and I am very happy that I made the change