Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
New Message
cim

Lost SIM should inform of SIM Swap alternative

by cim ‎20-12-2012 10:30 - edited ‎24-12-2012 18:02

At the moment the existing lost SIM mechanism is advised in various pages such as help:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Ask-the-community-got-stuck/How-do-I-report-my-phone-and-or-SI... and of course the main lost SIM page http://giffgaff.com/support/lost

- these pages do not inform those who are about to disable their SIM for several days of downtime that there is an alternative available i.e. SIM swap - which will disable the old SIM and enable a replacement in minutes. 

I can't see any reason not to do a SIM swap when a SIM is lost, other than not having a spare GG SIM available of course, and many Giffgaffers do have spares...

So the idea is:

Propose the SIM Swap as an alternative to the lost SIM approach wherever the lost SIM procedure is described in the Giffgaff web site

The benefits for those with a spare SIM handy are getting back up and running immediately instead of maybe a week without service - and the benefit to GG should be some saved money and effort in not having to process and post out a new SIM.

Good idea? Any reason I may have missed not to recommend this approach?

Edit - nate37 has pointed out that there may be some situations where a phone is stolen and needs to be blocked - so either the Lost SIM page could have a "block phone without blocking SIM" option added and/or perhaps Giffgaff could create an option in the SIM Swap page to "block a phone and perform a SIM swap".

p.s. for anyone who has not yet caught up with SIM swap - more info here

Along with the other two ideas that highlighted to us the current gap in the lost/stolen process, we'll be reviewing this idea along with them - thanks for submitting, we agree that we should be doing more to promote sim swap as an alternative which should improve the member experience of this situation. Thanks again.

I have seen a few a few people asking in the forums recently about when a particular handset will become available in stock.

Currently, the HTC One and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 are out of stock. I think giffgaff should have an option for interested buyers to setup an email or text alert for the phones that go out of stock so members who decide to set the alerts are texted or emailed when the phone is back in stock if they are not in a hurry to look elsewhere.

It can only be good for business especially as more handsets are envisaged to be introduced. Currently we just tell members to keep checking the page but those impatient wont hang around really or maybe they will but it would just be simple and reassuring.

Under Consideration - Great idea, we'll certainly be looking into this.

With the new £10 GB looming i think we need a new USSD Short code for finding an up to date figure for monthly data usage or remaining data usage in current GB.

Hope this is helpful to some peeps (Especially those who dont have access to specialized Apps to help monitor their data usage)

This shouldn't be in Under consideration, so just changing it over - This should be doable, but will require some investigation from our end. Thanks for the idea! We're currently investigating. I will grab you guys an update :smileyhappy:
datamuncher

Ideas that interest you

by datamuncher ‎30-11-2013 11:05 - edited ‎30-11-2013 11:08

Hello all :smileyhappy:

After getting involved in the "Guiding principles for Ideas in 2014" thread it occured to me.

Why not have giffgaff deliver a personalised package to each member stating ideas they might be interested in?

This way members get to know and support ideas they'd like which leads to a better experience with giffgaff for them. This could be sent out monthly by email (Like your monthly usage statement) depending on the areas of giffgaff you frequent most often. So if there was a way giffgaff could identify the areas you had been really involved in, such as the 4G consultations, they could possibly send you a link to the idea "4G at no extra cost" which is actually under consideration at the moment. A mock up message could go:

Hello *insert username* at giffgaff we encourage our members to get involved and help giffgaff get better by suggesting ideas. Since you've been involved in *insert activity* we think you might like to support these ideas *insert links to ideas*

Members could opt in by accepting "You're happy to get info and offers from giffgaff" in your contact permissions. Maybe this personalised package could be sent with your monthly usage statement. If giffgaff offered this package to each member the ideas board would really light up and get going. It's possible that ideas that loads of giffgaffers would love are being ignored because they simply don't know about them! So in conclusion:

Every month giffgaff should send out a personalised package to each member with links to ideas they might like to support depending on their recent activity. This message could be included with the monthly usage statement and they could even complement each other if there was a proposal to increase minutes on a certain goodybag or what not.

Thank you for taking your time to read this; I'd really love to hear any awesome ideas or suggestions you guys have about this :smileyhappy: Thank you to @hazel22 for encouraging me to propose this idea :smileyvery-happy: 

Edit: Spelling & Grammar

1st August: This is something we've started work on creating, and has unfortunately had to take a backseat for the moment, but we're still really interested in getting this off the ground. Thanks for the great idea.

Would it be possible to run a crowdsourced map showing areas with outages.

Possibly twitter based?

I'm thinking something similar to the Uk snow map system, which uses feedback from users of twitter to report when snow is seen in the area. This to me seems a very quick way for Giff Gaff to establish problems, check the locality of the issue and resolve the issues. I have included a link below to the UK snow map for an idea of exactly what i'm trying to describe.

http://uksnowmap.com/

I'm not sure what this would involve, but seemed to me a quick and easy way to see any issues.

7th May 2014: Hey folks, an update on this Idea, we're still interested in making it happen, but want to move away from any kind of automated system. We'll schedule it for review and get back to you when how we'd like to do this becomes clearer.
solid247

Bar my phone option

by solid247 on ‎19-08-2013 13:59 - last edited on ‎02-09-2013 12:30 by handy giff-staffer zobia22

5F560AB6-A8ED-4284-8B15-A4BC2BC8B316-559-0000003BE55F3E6B_zps75d8b18a.jpg

A simple addition to the lost/stolen pages Members may not wish there sim to be barred and this would allow a member continued use of there sim if

1) The sim is still in the members ownership

2) The member has a spare sim and wishes to perform a simswap and therefore does away with the need for a replacement sim.

I would also suggest that the above or similar wording is added to the bar my phone image above along with a direct link to the simswap

Hey folks, in principle the team really loved this idea. However at the moment it's not technically possible to implement and would take investigating at o2 and alot of work. We want to look at whether this is a 'contact driver' - this means whether it drives members to our agents or forum for help. We of course want to improve the member experience as much as possible, but due to the amount of work this would need, it might get prioritised low if it's a low amount of members hitting this issue. It's not off the cards though - and thanks for bringing this to our attention. It raised a sink hole in part of the lost/stolen process that we do want to investigate.
stephenmiller

giffgaff podcast

by stephenmiller ‎25-08-2013 21:45 - edited ‎25-08-2013 21:52

Here's a suggestion for a weekly giffgaff podcast. I prefer audio podcasts but video could work too.

Every day Hazel has been posting industry updates from the giffgaff insights manager. They range from new devices, network shenaigans and whatever's happening in the mobile industry. Giffgaff has a lot of people that work in the mobile industry that can have a pretty good jabber about stuff like that.

Weekly topic. There's always something to talk about in mobile. One week a segment about mobile gaming, the next about 4g,the week after. Network backhaul, mobile security, community projects, Google IO or the new iPhone, developing mobile apps. There's really an abundance of topics.

One of the biggest reasons for giffgaff not to do a podcast in the past is the singular topic; giffgaff. Thre's only so much you can talk about and a single topic each week doesn't allow for much scope. The industry update and the giffgaff staff in the industry is an excellent opportunity for a broad, expert podcast that can focus on all things mobile as well as all things giffgaff.

The benefits are that it'd be good. Real insights from people in the industry about things going on in the industry as well as things going on at giffgaff. Also has the opportunity to get into podcast apps or iTunes and extend beyong the community as a reliable mobile news source.

The cost: Three or four Rode podcasters will cost you about £150 each, they're pretty much industry standard but the Blue snowball or the Blu Yeti are excellent microphones too. The best of budget microphones.

Probably a CDN to distribute the podcast. For only an audio podcast you're looking at a very low cost. Libsyn is a decent choice.

The community team love this idea, it's something we've tried in the past and a few of us are quite fond of starting. Last year we did some research and found that the benefits didn't outweigh the cost and time it would take to produce. What I'm going to do is find out if we have a following for a podcast, and we'll relook at the logistics now we're in a new shiny office that should make recording easier.
sloz

Auto goodybag,s For people without debit/credit cards

by sloz mainframe R us ‎28-02-2012 17:58 - edited ‎04-03-2012 13:00
There's been a discussion about auto renew goodybags (or re occurring goodybags) here

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute-Innovation-Promotion/Re-occurring-goodybags/td-p/3177383

What is suggested is the that queuing goodybags will end ( I think this was prompted by the recent updating goodybags problems
I'm guessing that giffgaff have realising this isn't sustainable) and re occurring goodybags will be intriduced but only by debit/credit card

This would be enormously inconvenient for people topping up by vouchers. Under proposed plans queuing goodybags or re occurring goodybags wouldn't be available

What I plan is to have a secondary balance within your account that you feed with airtime credit. ( perhaps an option to transfer airtime credit to your secondary re occuring goodybag bank ballance)
Once you add funds to this secondary balance ve this would feed the auto renew or re occuring goodybags,
I don't think re occuring goodybags from airtime credit would work so I've suggested having a secondary balance that you fund with airtime credit
Added suggestion. perhaps once you've set up the re occuring goodybag, you can add to your "goody bank" by an option on the top up line 43430. So you needn't,t go online at all
Hi guys, we'll review this once we bring queued goodybags back in October, thanks for the great idea, it's had an amazing reaction within the community!
jamesd2010

Night Moderation – A solution?

by jamesd2010 ‎12-09-2011 21:45 - edited ‎05-03-2014 23:58

Hi all,

There have been recent complaints about the lack of moderation overnight on the forum, and while I don’t agree that employing someone overnight just to remove details etc., I feel this idea would work, and would be a lot cheaper too.

The proposal:

When a post gets over  101 reports in a certain period of time, the reported post  automatically gets moved within the hours of 11pm and 8am for review, this could be moved to a ‘quarantine’ board where the post is no longer public, but is flagged to the educators2 when this happens a notification is sent to the original poster that the post will be reviewed at 8am in the morning, and depending on the nature of the post, will either return, or be removed.  

What will this solve?

• Abuse on the forum overnight (spam, racist content, or whatever users may post)
  • Quick removal of posts with personal details for them to be edited in the morning
  • Shows care, stopping members from moaning about not enough measures taken
  • Gives users peace of mind – knowing their content has been removed and will be looked at.
  • Saves educators such as Hazel22 (and the rest of the team) from getting up at 3am to remove it.
  • Prevents serious spam attacks to the forum
  • Arguments from who should be allowed to edit posts and move posts.

How will this work?

When several users report a post as inappropriate at the times of 11pm until 8am via the ‘report inappropriate content’ link (see above for image) the post is moved automatically and a notification is sent

Abuse – This could easily be abused, but from my understanding the system reports one report per user? So the abuse isn’t there, because only one report from one user will count, not ten reports from one user.

Sounds too complex?

Yes, but from my understanding the basic functionality is there, when you get a new rank, you get an email, Lithium (forum software) triggers this, it’s automated. So the same feature could be applied here. The report inappropriate content links are there, the hidden moderation panel is there where the posts can be submitted for review, it just requires lithium to embed the automation part where posts can be moved automatically.

Thank you for reading this idea, I hope together we can all make this community stronger!

Spoiler

1 – I have chosen ten reports as I find that there are often much more users on at this time, but this could be monitored, and be changed so it could be more or less.

2-  I think this exists already, as in the reports process posts are moved to this area for no one else to see.

Pssstt... Want to improve giffgaff further?

Don't forget to tell giffgaff what ideas you like best: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/News-Announcements/Take-action-to-improve-giffgaff-Ideas-4-3-14/m-p...

andreww

Back to the shopfloor

by andreww on ‎27-05-2012 20:23 - last edited on ‎03-10-2012 09:21 by giffgaff Educator

confused

For anyone that hasnt noticed yet, the Community isn't operating at full strength.

If you haven't already visited "Are you listening?" http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute-Innovation-Promotion/giffgaff-this-is-what-we-re-thinkin... yet, you need to go there straight away and have your say :smileyhappy:

As a former customer service boss myself, all managers need an "outside-in" perspective on their business.  What is the day-to-day community experience like? How does it feel to be a member right now? What's going well? Not so well?

As giffgaff has got bigger, some giffgaff staff have got too big for the Community.  They hardly ever post now :smileysad:

From what I can ascertain some staff have never posted - they don't even have a Community account from what I can see :smileysad:

That has to stop, right now!  When I was a customer service director I "walked the floor" for 30 minutes every day.

I'd talk to the cashiers. I'd open the door for customers. I'd pick litter up. I'd make sure the leaflet racks were stacked. I'd chat to customers queuing at the tills.  30 minutes, every day no matter how busy I was. 

I knew the business inside out. And my group of branches were regularly the top performing group in the country!

So, what's my idea?  I think it would be reasonable for EVERY giffgaff manager to spend 10-15 minutes on the community each day they're working. Just to say "Hi" and chat in off topic if they can't answer any questions! :smileywink: And to read 5-10 posts of what customers are saying.  Don't say you do - I've been keeping an eye on the time period between certain people logging in :smileywink:

I can assure you bit of visibility. A few nice words. A bit of interaction will go a long, long way.

I'm prepared to go the extra mile for giffgaff. Is giffgaff's management team prepared to do the same? Come on we can rebuild this Community. Together :smileyhappy:

[INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL] Hi Andreww, thanks for the amazing idea (as always ) - We are certainly working on improving wider staff participation, from making sure all new staff members introduce themselves to increasing community reports from the team to the wider team so everyone knows what's going on - this will be one of the ideas we look at whilst doing this, and Gregg and Alex will be getting in touch to discuss this idea some more. Thanks!

As someone who spends a lot of time on here reading posts on various boards, I have become more than a bit frustrated by certain changes to the full site. From what I've read on the various threads on the forum it seems I'm not alone :smileysad:

The Problem

In the top right hand corner of each page (on the black background) used to reside two options. One to jump between any page I am on straight back to the "about me" page, and another that notifies me when I have recieved a PM.

On the new site these have been removed and have to be accessed by clicking on the community tab and scrolling down the right hand side to find them.

This extra faffing about makes the site less user friendly. Many members like to monitor the threads the post in and this website change makes doing that unnecessarily long winded

The removal of the "Inbox" option means that you don't see you have a private message unless you keep going back to your community page, where before the notifications appeared on whatever page you were on, again unnecessarily long winded.

The Solution

Put these options back on the website where they were

Yes, I know there are threads about the new website design and issues, and I know that oldyorkie has come up with a workaround (good work Neil), but for me and maybe others, key functionality has been removed from the website.

Can we have it back please?

Hey guys, so this isn't off the scope, and we've been talking about replacing, changing or adding an inbox in different places - I'll keep you updated, but just wanted to let you know it is something we're looking into, as people finding their PMs is certainly better for us and you. Kind regards, Hazel.
geekcubed

Improving Help - Guided Posting

by geekcubed ‎09-01-2013 13:43 - edited ‎09-01-2013 16:26

This idea is the culimation of a lot of discussion of late on the Suggestions board (see here and here). Following a lot of support in those thread, this proposal is now being submitted to the Idea board.

Please note that this idea builds on one already submitted by Styly in 2011 (see it here).  His original idea was partially implemented before being vaulted.  This new Idea expands on the original proposal, which, given it's age, should be open for reviewing anyway.

Background

The general concenus of late is that the Help section of the forums is suffering badly at the moment: which makes for a poor user experience, especially for new comers to GiffGaff.  The are a lot of duplicate threads, making finding existing help difficult. Beyond that, questions are being quite poorly asked, which in turn is attracing a lot of poor answers (short, often copy & pasted).

The Idea

The idea is for GiffGaff to modify the process when you want to post a new topic in the Help forum. There are three distinct changes to the current process (which is currently "Go to Help" -> "New Message")

• New Button

The "New Message" button at the top of the Help forum should be replaced with one saying "Need Help?"

• Knowledge Base Search

Instead of going straight to posting a new message, people would be forced to search the Knowledge Base first.  Once a user has tried this (whether they get results or not), they are then shown the option to make a new post

• Posting Tips

The New Message form for the Help section should be changed to include some helpful hints about how to ask a 'good' question.

Reasoning

The first change, whilst small, is a sutle one to get people into the mindset of there being more help options that just posting a message.  It also helps to stop confusion of people clicking a New Message button and being sent to search the Knowledge Base

The second change would remove a large amount of the new help requests that are made every day. There are countless requests for help with settings, sim sizes, tethering and coverage. All these things are covered, in depth, in really well written articles. It's just that people are inherently lazy, and need to be made to look for them first.

The final change would hopefully result in a better standard of question. This would not only allow the Asker to get the answer they want quicker, it may also result in a generally better standard of answer being supplied.

Demo

I've thrown together a little demo of the process.  It's a little slow, and probably doesn't work too well (or at all) in some mobile browsers, but hopefully it serves to illustrate the process.  If nothing else, it highlights actually how good the knowledge base content is, and why it needs to feature more prominently as part of the entire help system offered by GiffGaff.

The demo can be found here - http://gg-demo.geekcubed.org/

Technical notes below (mainly for GiffGaff staffer's)

Spoiler
As I don't have access to any of the underlying code or database for the forums, the demo scrapes the results of the existing forum search.  Whilst this is proprietary code that I have written, I don't want this to hinder or prevent this Idea moving forward. As such I will supply all source code for the demo if the idea moves forward.

I still love the idea, but it's not currently in the scope of something that we can develop right now. We'll do it when we can, but no promises for the near future I'm afraid.
bonusball

£12 goodybag

by giffgaff; ergo sum bonusball on ‎24-09-2012 15:07

How about a £12 voucher for the increaseed price.

Ant

Hi guys, thanks for the idea :smileyhappy: We're going to review the need for this when the new goodybags come into effect and then come back to this idea, Kind regards and thanks! Hazel.

Hi all, there's a few ideas about community badges for completing tasks and doing things in the community (for example Marys here) but this is a little different. Various sites like Dropbox have a tutorial based achievement feature where you're rewarded for completing tasks associated with the core functionality of the service. 

Would it be feasible for giffgaff to have something similar? In Dropbox it's in a section labelled getting started and works on the idea of issuing challenges to the user, for giffgaff it could be:

• set up a reccuring goodybag,
  • queue a goodybag,
  • post in the community,
  • give a kudos or accept a solution
  • Access giffgaff.com on a mobile
  • Follow us on Twitter/Facebook or share your refferal link.

Or things to that effect, challenges or achievements designed to introduce new users to the features and functionality of the mobile side as well as the community side. Below is the Dropbog getting started section using a challenge/ reward system as a tutorial.

2012-12-28 16_10_57-Get Started - Dropbox - Comodo Dragon.png

And another similar example on the Steam platform

Steam.png

I couldn't speculate on the cost or effort involved in this but it would ideally be a part of the giffgaff.com member dashboard (so not reliant on Lithium).

The benefits are that you could immediately make new members aware of and using features such as reccuring goodybags, immediately get them posting and accepting solutions/kudosing on the community and sharing giffgaff on Twitter. Anything you'd want to encourage and think new members ought to know upon joining.

The reward could if you wanted follow Dropbox and offer traditional rewards (possibly payback points?) but could just as easily be a badge based rewards system. Leave a half finished challenge on someones dahboard with empty badge spaces and 90% of people will want to fill it and find their way around the site and features nicely.

Hey guys, this is something we want to do as part of Stage 2 of the set up wizard, but it's not a priority for 2013 however during the mean time the Community team do regularly give out extra rewards, gifts and payback for great contributions as an intermediary. Thanks for the idea, and I'm looking forward to seeing this one implemented :smileyhappy: Kind regards, Hazel.
soruk

Calls to 101 on giffgaff

by soruk on ‎19-04-2013 14:39

In response to the thread Should/Could calls to 101 be free on giffgaff, I'd like to propose this idea:

If the phone has credit, irrespective of any goodybag, the 15p charge is applied as normal.

If there is no credit, but a goodybag is in place with minutes, a charge of 2 minutes is applied to the goodybag, irrespective of call duration. (Why 2 minutes? Voicemail is 8p or 1 minute.)  That would allow callers who only use goodybags and no credit to be able to call 101 if they need to.

Hey guys, this is technically possible to implement though difficult, however we're worried that if we implement this for 101, then it would open us up to having a whole range of '2 minute numbers' and things would start to get complicated and unmanageable. For genuine emergencies 999/112 will always be free.

Afternoon all :smileyhappy:

I would like to propose that giffgaff revisit the idea of being able to manage email subscriptions, so members can find and organise those threads they want updates on more easily.  I have 29 pages of thread subscriptions and want to delete some however this is very time consuming as there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for the order it is currently in.

This idea has been posted before back in 2011 by wollac11 http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/Email-subscriptions-sorting-amp-search/.... However it didn’t get taken forward because it didn’t reach the magic number of 10 kudos (I know we now need 20 kudos!) so it is currently in the ideas vault.

However, should it receive sufficient interest giffgaff will revisit it :smileyhappy:

From when I have posted this in contribute http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute-Innovation-Promotion/Wouldn-t-it-be-good-to-manage-our-t... the consensus is that some sort of organisation would be useful. Thanks mr_mitch, philiplittle40 and sanwich for your comments  :smileyhappy:

I think it would be useful to have the option of ordering posts by:

• Chronological order by OP or the most recent post
  • The type of forum e.g. blog, contribute, off topic, help etc.
  • Those threads marked solved/unsolved (applicable threads only)
  • Alphabetical by subject/title/keyword

I’ve also posted this on the developers hub thread to see if anyone knows if this is possible http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute-Innovation-Promotion/Developers-Hub-Get-Involved/td-p/77....  I still don’t know the answer to this yet and won’t get a response from giffgaff until this idea is posted here and gets enough support with 20 kudos.

So, what do you think?  Comments most welcome, whether you support the idea or not  :smileyhappy:

Thanks everyone,

N4tz

We have something like this on our radar. We want to make it easier to keep on top of the stuff you want to keep track of, but it's not a priority at the moment as there are other things that we want to get developed that have a bigger impact. In the meantime you can always try using lithium bookmarks as well as subscriptions. I also personally use a lot of browser bookmarks to help me file away content that I want to be able to find easily.
darrenpainter

Forum Member Info Pop-up

by giffgaff head-scratcher darrenpainter on ‎09-10-2012 22:32

Is there any chance that giffgaff are able to implement the pop up 'info panel' option when you hover over a members name.

I have seen this used on another mobile network's Lithium based community site beginning with V

popup.png

This would offer an 'at a glance' way of seeing members community details when browsing threads without the need to click away from the thread being read, and could actually be used as an alternative to the profile badges that did end up spliting community opinion down the middle.

This could tie in quite nicely with the planned refresh of the community page 'look and feel' that is aiming for a cleaner and more streamlined view of the community.

ok so following on from this discussion in contribute

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute-Innovation-Promotion/Duplicates-here-there-and-everywher...

hazel pointed out that lithium's own forum has a built in search when typing a subject title to a post

so the idea is that when your making a new post and typing the title this search will bring up previous threads with similar words within it

this may hopefully reduce the amount of duplicates we see but also create a better experience for us as members.

rather than my initial suggestion of limiting it to the idea and top tips it could perhaps be rolled out across all forum sections but that will be up to giffgaff to decide if its needed in all or just a few

my only issue is that i dont know if its a mobile friendly feature, if its not then oh well it will still be very beneficial.
Hey guys, so we can see how this would be helpful for the Ideas Board, however it's important for us to have the same forum experience across the whole board - so if you have automatic search on Ideas, we'd need to implement Automatic Search on the Help Boards. Which would bring up an issue with new members posting on old threads and problems getting lost. I still want to push this internally so sit tight, and we'll continue working out a solution.
bertiebat

Personalised Forum Searches.

by bertiebat on ‎29-05-2013 20:48

There are a handful of useful forum searches that I use on regular basis and it would be nice to have these easier to access and use. :smileyhappy:

For instances all your own accepted solution can be found using this method as posted by darrenpainter which requires changing the user id to your own to get a personalised list of accepted solutions. http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/giffgaff-Top-Tips/List-your-Solutions-by-post/td-p/3763293

There are also other useful searches to find threads and posts authored as posted by sloz here.

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/giffgaff-Top-Tips/View-own-posts-and-topics-in-a-particular-forums/...

All these links are simple searches but currently require that you manually change the user id to your own.

So my idea is to included a link on the My settings which then links to a simple widget with a clickable list of the various searches (inserting your own id into the relevant place).

My settings searches.png

Personalised Search Widget

Simply click the following links to get your own personalised searches.

• Accepted Solutions
  • Topics posted in Help Forum
  • Posts in Help Forum
  • Ideas posted
  • Idea comments posted
  • Topics posted in Contribute Forum

etc, etc.

I think this should be easily possible with the help of the Dev Hub team and I've been encouraged to post this as an idea by (so giffgaff seem interested). :smileyhappy:

So comments and support gratefully welcomed :smileyhappy:

This may sound crazy but my friend is partialy blind and has a blind handset he asked me the other day how do you check my balance and be able to hear it instead of reading it and i told him to ring 4444 but i dont think it works this is no major problem as i do understand there will be very little amounts of people with this problem but i was wondering if this will be created as it whould help alot and would be handy to all of us thanks people.

Kudos me if you agree.

Update 11/12/2012: We are investigating our options for a complete overhaul of the automated topup system at some point in 2013 and this idea will be re-assessed at that time.
Announcements

Join us for Call of Duty

Weekly Poll
test poll - ignore me if you find me
Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count