Submit: Great giffgaff Ideas

Looking for something?
styly

MicroSim option on standard order page

by styly on ‎04-03-2012 08:11
I think it seems the most logical solution..

On the standard order page, have a section that asks what kind of sim the person ordering actually wants..

Tick boxes or whatever, i dont know how to work websites but it doesn't sound like it'd be too difficult

That way, micro sims are linked to each member and they can spread as normal :smileyhappy:
Comments
by styly on ‎04-03-2012 09:34
Not a single kudos??? What??? Its not just a good idea, its bloody necessary!!!
by giffgaff head-scratcher darrenpainter ‎04-03-2012 09:38 - edited ‎04-03-2012 09:39

I think this idea sort of covers it. If and when giffgaff did introduce push out microsims from normal sims then the need for a tick box would be moot as they would really be no different from full sims

Subsequently microgaff would cease to exist in a puff of smoke and an anguished cry from its members.

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/Micro-Sim-pushout-in-Mini-Sim/idi-p/805...

by wcssj on ‎04-03-2012 09:44

"Or i'm sure a few gaffers would be happy to help by offering their services cutting sims at home.. Giffgaff, for example, send me a box me 500 sims to cut down, with sim cutter inside, i send 500 back, all cut simple Get a few trustworthy members to do this every month.. Robert's your mother's brother"

This bit seems to be the novel idea here - why not post this as a new idea? (Your first idea was suggested not long ago).

by styly on ‎04-03-2012 10:06
Cos i'm sure giffgaff getting a machine for the push out micro sim would be cheaper in the long run than supplying members with sims, cutters, postage etc.. I dont really care if my idea gets accepted or not, i'd rather the push out idea get accepted.. As for microgaff members, surely they'd not complain, this is how things should be done anyway..
by oracle pinkcalculator on ‎04-03-2012 10:44
My wee one hasjust bought herself an iPhone 4 for her birthday .... But I'll cut it myself :smileyhappy: I think the idea hasn't had kudos as it more of a giffgaff will be doing this already and we know that it's just when. But since your a nice guy I'll kudos another post so that you at least feel appreciated :smileyhappy: X
by as7861 on ‎03-06-2012 00:43
Status changed to: Idea Vault

by marvel andy0 marvel on ‎04-06-2012 21:57

No point in this being marked as needing more support, as the request is now redundant 

by Community Manager on ‎09-01-2014 16:52
Status changed to: Idea Vault

Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
How are you going to spend your payback?
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:6,491 members 5,523 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: