Can you please check that you either have an active goodybag or enough credit,by clicking onto this link,thanks https://giffgaff.com/dashboard
If you do,Please text the word "settings" to 2020.Your giffgaff "settings" should then be sent to you,via text message.To set up your internet and mms "settings" using giffgaff,on your iphone is very easy to fix and If you also have access to wifi,simply go to the app store, and download the "my giffgaff" app,or simply click onto the link below to go straight there and download the app.https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/my/giffgaff/id571246020?mt=8
Once you have downloaded the app,open it and click onto MORE.
Then click onto Apn "settings" Your "settings" will now be installed for you.If you would like to manually enter your "settings",here they are.
1) check if you have an old profile.
2) Head to "settings"-General-profile. If you can't see an old profile,move onto number 2.
If you Can see an old profile,tap it and press remove.
2) Go back to "settings"-General and press reset.
3) Press reset network "settings" and follow through.This will delete your wifi passwords,and you may need to enter your passcode,at which point your iphone will reboot.
4) Go back to "settings"-General- mobile data or network,depending on your ios version.
5) Tap mobile data network.
Now under mobile data,enter the below information.
Leave visual voicemail as it is. 6) scroll down,under mms enter.
MMS max message size-2097152
Finally,give your iphone a few minutes to think,and you should be up and running 🙂 .
Also,please take a look a great guide,by clicking onto the link below.http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/settings-for-your-device/How-to-giffgaff-iphone-all-ios-versions/ta-p/3522027
If you have updated to iOS-7,check out the link below,cheers.http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Settings-for-your-device/iOS-7-Internet-and-MMS-set-up/ta-p/9911035